Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On a second cup o tea this morning. Morning break?
Guess everyone else is recovering from the weekend as well!
Remember when weekends were for relaxing and parties?? View attachment 1715742124

I thought I might see OMR Sat but guess he had work to do.
NJ and area Mopar carbecue - 5/22/21 for FABO and FBBO

Sunday is further down in the same thread.
NJ and area Mopar carbecue - 5/22/21 for FABO and FBBO

When I pulled the wagoneer into the garage on Sat the tailpipe fell off. I'll buy another junk one today. The car is more fun to drive anyway.
Lots to catch up with at the house today.
Matt!! Good "seeing" you

Weekends are for working like a madman and going back to work to rest up. Gotta get the yard looking good to relax on Memorial day, right?

So sadly I am losing my fight with addiction, I was looking for a Duster that Jodi could have as I am not relinquishing the Demon. And found this one on the web.What’s not to like, big block, tunnel ram, two carbs, I was panting like a dog in heat. Any of you guys know anything about these Cadillac Michigan boys?

View attachment 1715741622
RUN,,, just resellers, take adds from other people and attach them to there web site.

81° here today so they say :realcrazy: Believe that when I see it :lol:. Went to lunch with the Brat in Law yesterday, late lunch. Outdoor dining still at a BBQ joint across the river. 2 in the afternoon and I was regretting not wearing my sweat shirt :lol:.
That Brisket sandwich was well worth it :D.
81? more like 95. (at least it what it feels like)

Good morning everyone!
My car is finally ready to be driven on the road.
(it just needs the seat and gas tank to be delivered but i'm not counting that as its out of my control)

Last edited:
Look at blue print engines first hard to build one for thier price
BUT the parts to make a short block into a long block, complete, are not the same as you can buy aftermarket. BUT, yes you cannot build a running kick *** small block for less then Blue print. Just did it....Less from them complete...

Good morning everyone!
My car is finally ready to be driven on the road.
(it just needs the seat and gas tank to be delivered but i'm not counting that as its out of my control)
Seats? Hah! We don’t need no stinking seats! Milk crate and a flannel shirt, good to go! Ask me how I know.

It will never be done. Just remove these words from your vocabulary already. :lol:

94BC1732-634A-4E6D-B9C6-B12C74D2BFD4.jpeg

Hey Frank... @Tooljunkie . Just curious. 2004 Ferd Sport Trac. R&R fuel pump. Parts and labor, what do you get ball park? Shop quoted $710.

Hey Frank... @Tooljunkie . Just curious. 2004 Ferd Sport Trac. R&R fuel pump. Parts and labor, what do you get ball park? Shop quoted $710.
Thats steep. A fuel pump is $350 cdn.
But i doubt it is the pump. There is a control module above spare tire that corrodes and fails. Im guessing they are quoting on both, screw the diagnostics. The control module is $100 cdn.

Thats steep. A fuel pump is $350 cdn.
But i doubt it is the pump. There is a control module above spare tire that corrodes and fails. Im guessing they are quoting on both, screw the diagnostics. The control module is $100 cdn.

Thanks. 198K miles. We changed the fuel pump control module a couple months ago thinking that was it. Cold and changed in driveway. Worked well since then. Now died again. Fuel pressure was 50psi. Factory is 60-65psi. They have done good work for me in the past, just seemed high. Here is the breakdown:
Pump and filter $331
Labor $290 including changing filter
Shop supplies and taxes $89

Cutting motor mount brackets down 1-1/2” so i have clearance for frame brakets.

-
Back