Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How long can she stay with that, what type Visa if I may ask. My son is dating a South African girl who went back during Covid (nervous parents). Anyway, she's back in college and is going to come back on a work Visa, I think?

How long can she stay with that, what type Visa if I may ask. My son is dating a South African girl who went back during Covid (nervous parents). Anyway, she's back in college and is going to come back on a work Visa, I think?
Not sure yet until NCIS looks at it...

I have a Visa agent handling it. But it's still a lot of paperwork for us to do. They are sure they can get it, but when ?

ITS FRIDAY!!!!
Dont tell anyone, i think im taking the day off...

Good morning! It's Friday @Old man ray

memike 089.JPG

Morning to you all in the working group. Someday all your days will be Saturday, and you'll be sitting there thinking hmmm...what will I do today?? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Memorial Day cemetery run for us today MIL is coming in this morning. We'll leave and visit six places about 50 miles driving. We'll have lunch at the usual place. Back here to the house, Cheryl, and her Mom are going to look at cabinet stains...ugh!! Then Cheryl. and I I'm told are going to look at countertops...oh boy. Trade days, anybody want to trade?? :)

So the neighbor came over and cut the lawn for me yesterday. Think that was the cherry on the anniversary cake watching her bounce around on the lawnmower in a halter top! :rofl: I was just the victim not the instigator for a change!!!!

So the neighbor came over and cut the lawn for me yesterday. Think that was the cherry on the anniversary cake watching her bounce around on the lawnmower in a halter top! :rofl: I was just the victim not the instigator for a change!!!!
Awwww....why didn't you call me?

-
Back