Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So the neighbor came over and cut the lawn for me yesterday. Think that was the cherry on the anniversary cake watching. HIM. bounce around on the lawnmower in a halter top! :rofl: I was just the victim not the instigator for a change!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Posi Ron.

Ok Tike here’s a pic of the yard girl. Now we’ve all seen her :eek:

6400F7A8-8F35-470B-AACF-D0BEC39B8852.jpeg

Pretty funny she went up to get her zero turn mower and she comes back Harley is just sitting up on the deck like she is QUEEN OF THE WORLD. Pretty funny. I need to keep a camera out there for sure. Did a quick fix on that lower front valance on the RT, man that rubbery plastic stuff kind of sucks to put filler in the scratches. Just took a few hours looks way better than it did. Hope to get both on the truck today. Still nothing back from JD yet.

Think i need to drag out my plasma cutter, set it up on the track and cut some steel to build mounts.

Craig good call on a zero turn mower, took 1/3 the time than the tractor.

Last edited:
OK here is a odd fact that just came up.
1,328 monuments

There are approximately 1,328 monuments, markers and memorials at Gettysburg National Military Park.

Looks like I will be going there again in August. Marilyn's old friend and boyfriend are coming in from AZ for a few weeks and that is on the List.

OK here is a odd fact that just came up.
1,328 monuments

There are approximately 1,328 monuments, markers and memorials at Gettysburg National Military Park.
Did you see where some reporter from the Huff Post wants to shut Gettysburg down? She claims is a monument to the days of slavery and a constant reminder to black peoples.
Looks like I will be going there again in August. Marilyn's old friend and boyfriend are coming in from AZ for a few weeks and that is on the List.
you’re letting your wife have a weekend with her old boyfriend?!? :rolleyes:

They have been trying to take the monuments down there for a while. They stopped the reenactment on July 4th because of the confederate actors. WTF?

4 cups. Thats enough. Im going to get a couple jobs done this morning and get set up to work on fargo this weekend. Lockdown still in effect.

They have been trying to take the monuments down there for a while. They stopped the reenactment on July 4th because of the confederate actors. WTF?
Some days, I just think I’d be happy to see that asteroid coming.

Guess i should continue with grass cutting too.
The wife did most of ours this week. I just had to finish up the back corner yesterday.
Nice outside now, but gonna get wet this afternoon and sound like we will get some wind later. Wil be in the 40's and wet when I get up tomorrow on my first day off... :BangHead:

HMM trying to think of something different and easy for food for Mondays BBQ. Bratwurst and German potato salid it is!

-
Back