Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Water rates are going up in Pa. Supposedly to pay for infrastructure repairs WHY. Isn't the state getting free money from the Feds. For that?

Just because they have a 1.5T infrastructure bill, doesn't mean there is money for actual repairs...

ARG! AZ does it again! Daughter goes thgere Sun and has to order another whole cutch kit since the save Cyl is not solld seperate. Cal ythem at 1 it is supposed to be there. Order cancelled! WTF? Get the manager who I know and he is aware of this wholle fiasco, ask him WTF? Says it is not avaiabe. Man I am pissed. Tel him I want to be fully reinbursed labor, parts, lift tied up, chemicas etc because of a defective save cy. Oh we can get that! WTF x5? Ok over knight the ***** , ok shipping is on me. WTF? Tel him I am caling corporate, wait send me a invoice on my lletterhead and he willl get me reinbursed. Fuming by now. Tell him it better be deivered as soon as it comes in. We cant! WTF I have a commercial accout with them. See what happens today.

Halifax Hops

532 Miller Rd.

Halifax, PA 17032

Invoice #0357

Issued : Aug 25, 2021

Due : Aug 25, 2021

$698.20

DRAFT
[email protected]
Bill to

Autozone

Items

Labor

$475.20

6.4 x$74.25

Due to defective save cyl, 2009 cobalt 2.2 5 speed

Brake fuid

$8.00

1 x$8.00

oi dry

$15.00

1 x$15.00

Lift tied up

$200.00

1 x$200.00

tied up for one week.

Subtotal

$698.20

Shipping

$0.00

Total

$698.20

Balance due:
$698.20
Invoice activity

TODAY

• 3:19 AM

You created a $698.20 USD invoice.

ARG! AZ does it again! Daughter goes thgere Sun and has to order another whole cutch kit since the save Cyl is not solld seperate. Cal ythem at 1 it is supposed to be there. Order cancelled! WTF? Get the manager who I know and he is aware of this wholle fiasco, ask him WTF? Says it is not avaiabe. Man I am pissed. Tel him I want to be fully reinbursed labor, parts, lift tied up, chemicas etc because of a defective save cy. Oh we can get that! WTF x5? Ok over knight the ***** , ok shipping is on me. WTF? Tel him I am caling corporate, wait send me a invoice on my lletterhead and he willl get me reinbursed. Fuming by now. Tell him it better be deivered as soon as it comes in. We cant! WTF I have a commercial accout with them. See what happens today.

Halifax Hops

532 Miller Rd.

Halifax, PA 17032

Invoice #0357

Issued : Aug 25, 2021

Due : Aug 25, 2021

$698.20

DRAFT
[email protected]
Bill to

Autozone

Items

Labor

$475.20

6.4 x$74.25

Due to defective save cyl, 2009 cobalt 2.2 5 speed

Brake fuid

$8.00

1 x$8.00

oi dry

$15.00

1 x$15.00

Lift tied up

$200.00

1 x$200.00

tied up for one week.

Subtotal

$698.20

Shipping

$0.00

Total

$698.20

Balance due:
$698.20
Invoice activity

TODAY

• 3:19 AM

You created a $698.20 USD invoice.

I thought they freed the slaves, so the cyl should be free anyway.:poke:
Sorry I get it .

Morning gang!!

2770047_c5915e7a063e894964d2616478cdc3eb.jpg

Morning All

Can't wait to get all this unpacked and set up.
Needed to print a shipping label. OK, cool find the box with the printer (glad I clearly labeled contents on the boxes) Get the printer set up and powered... pull up label on the laptop..hit "print" .. comes out all jacked and unreadable bar code. No worries, clean print nozzles.... nope, Cyan cartridge is low and you can't clean until that's replaced... OK, find the box with the office supplies...Score! Cyan cartridge. Install, align and THEN clean nozzles.

Label printed

1st World problems

Thank goodness for coffee

Good Morning everyone. My comment about ammeters causing fires - mostly due to old wires, years of changes, loose dirty connections, larger alternator outputs with no upgrades, etc. Anyway, like I mentioned elsewhere yesterday, could be wrong - usually am.
My thinking is simply I don’t want to try and reinvent the wheel, I’d like a straight forward installation as well. I’d like to stay factory, which is why I went NOS harness to begin with. That’s honestly what has me the most pissed, that was a VERY nice harness. If it wasn’t NOS, it was pulled off a car before it ever was started lol. 600 bucks up in smoke because of a 9 dollar gas line that split right behind the flare.

-
Back