Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well food shopping for the week check
Breakfast cooked, and gone check
Dishes cleaned and stowed check
Time to go get the car gassed up and meet another great FABO member giving away free parts.
See how much arm twisting I have to do to get him to take something for the parts.
Just getting a few smalls.

Try to get the cowl from him... Ol' Bob was whining about how he promised it to him and he hasn't gotten back yet.... :lol:

I should probably get out of bed…

Half Awake.jpg

Mine on both cars was grey (74 and 64) I get it in a quart can and brush it on then use rubber glove finger wet (go for it guys) to smooth the sides looks about as close to factory as I can get.

What's big and grey and comes in quarts????

An elephant....

Good morning. Surplus city is crazy cheep. And lots of stuff. Hoppy took me there....

Has Nyone ever seen a accelerator pump freeze up on a Holley? Mine is. Might be plugged up.. Brand new

No this one is surplus center, I order online from there. Same on the prices. Thats where I got the compressor parts. Under 25 shipped! Great for a check valve and the pressure switch rated high amps.

Has Nyone ever seen a accelerator pump freeze up on a Holley? Mine is. Might be plugged up.. Brand new
Hell just had my oil pressure switch freeze up. Rain water in the oil! Weird crap. Had the scoop holes open outside for a few weeks.My bad.

DSC00657.JPG
DSC00658.JPG

No this one is surplus center, I order online from there. Same on the prices. Thats where I got the compressor parts. Under 25 shipped! Great for a check valve and the pressure switch rated high amps.
How is that compressor working?

Think today is meter day have a bunch sitiing that need cleaning and calibration. Some cool weird ones also. Another cyl kill tach dwell. Have to love them.

NewHow many cowboys to change that lightbulb?

Two. One to change the bulb, and one to sing about how much he misses the old one...

'bout time I figure out what I will do today. Maybe paint inside of the front door. I Finally finished the trim in the hallway the other day. Lot of door frames. I lubed the front parts of the mower yesterday. Even dropped the front axle beam down to check the pivot. It's just a plastic bushing. Little wear, but not bad for 27 years old. Greased it and put back together...Probably put the 'hood' on and organize a bit more in the garage. About time I usually clear things so Mae can park in there when it snows.

-
Back