Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If there is a auto paint supply in the area they have it prob under 20 a can have not needed any in a few years. Actually like it better I cut down one inch HF throw away brushes to apply it.

Smart move there! Just in time too sounds like.
When I retired, I had 480 hours comp time. The total you could keep falling every year unless you had 480 hours. I started saving it in the eary 80's making $15 an hour. I cashed it out in 2007 at $35 an hour. A nice investment plan.

Think this is what I used
3m-08537-strijkkit-grijs-blik.jpg

I trust the guys at the supply place I use. They actually still have alot of the older books afor paint chips still. Good guys.

:rofl: Sounds like my wife. I told her it's like she is working 2 $50,000 a year jobs. (70+ hours a week)
I finally pointed out to mine that she was eligible for retirement two years ago.
With that she's working for about 30k a year. She retires in three months.

Get a box of the 1" brushes from HF and cut them at least half down and see how it works, some times need less than that bristles. Love them throw aways. Cut on a angle for a corner etc. Think 50 are around $10 last time I bought them and acid brushes also work in tight spots, same thing cut them down.

Get a box of the 1" brushes from HF and cut them at least half down and see how it works, some times need less than that bristles. Love them throw aways. Cut on a angle for a corner etc. Think 50 are around $10 last time I bought them and acid brushes also work in tight spots, same thing cut them down.

Will do, thanks. HF just opened a store in town, woo hoo! Hate having to drive off of the island 45 minutes to get to reality lol!

I ordered a Suncast outdoor storage cabinet for my rollaround generator. It will be a project as I have to add ventilation, probably a grate/screen with two box fans, possibly an exhaust port.

I ordered a Suncast outdoor storage cabinet for my rollaround generator. It will be a project as I have to add ventilation, probably a grate/screen with two box fans, possibly an exhaust port.
Can you just extend the exaust and use a louver for air intake?

Can you just extend the exaust and use a louver for air intake?

I think I need a push pull to get heat out of the enclosure, don't want the generator overheating. May be able to put a louver on one side and exhaust fan with louver for output.

I have to run power into the enclosure, probably will put a power strip in there for fans and will need the battery charger that keeps the gen battery topped off plugged in as well. Fortunately I have an outdoor 30 amp RV outlet (single phase) right near where the generator will be so I can use that with short PVC or conduit run.

I have to run power into the enclosure, probably will put a power strip in there for fans and will need the battery charger that keeps the gen battery topped off plugged in as well. Fortunately I have an outdoor 30 amp RV outlet (single phase) right near where the generator will be so I can use that with short PVC or conduit run.
Surplus Center sells a ton of different 12VDC and 110 VAC fans. I have bought alot of them from them, worth a look. Way cheaper than retain, usually a new take off part.

Have them on the hops drier at least a few hundred hours on them. Intake and exhaust to get them down to 5% humidity and also light heate also which you dont need.

I came home from work yesterday and the wife was busy, Christmas Village time. Lucky for me all I had to do was fix the train track (used foil lol) that had an open contact. This actually looks kinda cool with all the lights on, stuff moving, music, well music for a little while then we shut it off lol!

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

-
Back