Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
1 degree below freezing. Is supposed to warm up. Guess it is. All packed, ready to go.

Ok why's nothing happing in here...check-check-1-2-3-4 is this thinking working?? :D

My USPS story.
I ordered a new softball bat for the upcoming season. The seller was 100 miles east, delivery on Saturday.
Saturday came and went no delivery.
I checked this morning, and it seems to have gone to the Wichita delivery center 150 miles west of me....UGH!!

My USPS story.
I ordered a new softball bat for the upcoming season. The seller was 100 miles east, delivery on Saturday.
I checked this morning, and it seems to have gone to the Wichita delivery center 150 miles west of me....UGH!!
Just think Craig, with a new ball bat Cheryl just has one more tool in the tool box, she will likely call it her “Craig adjustment wrench”

Well it's going to warm up here today so planning to get outside and do a few things.
The nurse has loosened up my restrictions.
I got my foot out the door today, when I suggested last night her, and I go out for breakfast this morning.

Well it's going to warm up here today so planning to get outside and do a few things.
The nurse has loosened up my restrictions.
I got my foot out the door today, when I suggested last night her, and I go out for breakfast this morning.
Kitchen or I mean Breakfast pass?

I am frying sausage and taters with eggs and biscuits for a long day at the range. Nothing says comfort food like a biscuit sandwich stuffed with sausage and eggs wrapped in tin foil washed down with a mug of hot tea. We are stretching out our Sharps rifles today. I have 1/2 dozen different recipes to try out on my new 38-55 as well. Should be a fun day.

Tell you what making all those freaking meatballs is still killing me. Getting here something like a cantolope scoop this X mas if I can find one!
611W2q9FQ8S._AC_SL1000_.jpg

711Gap4HFqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My USPS story.

Swing and a miss! :lol::poke:

My USPS story.
That’s not good. It swung by and missed on the first try. :rolleyes:
Good Morning

Hey I use to know anything over 19 hours OT a pay period Uncle Sam was taking 50%

It seems the amount taken out does go up higher after a certain amount, then I try to think about how much went into the 401k, I'm behind on that game for sure : )

It seems the amount taken out does go up higher after a certain amount, then I try to think about how much went into the 401k, I'm behind on that game for sure : )
Put in as much as you can afford. Its tax free dollars. Been living off mine mostly for ten years.

-
Back