Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, tomorrow we leave for alberta, to empty mother in laws apartment as she is now in assisted living.

Well, tomorrow we leave for alberta, to empty mother in laws apartment as she is now in assisted living.
Been there/done that. We have my MIL's yet to do someday. SHe's close to 80 but in good health.

So go to road test. No start. Wtf. No accelerator pump in New carb. Froze. Will not move. Crap...always something. This car is jinxed I'm beginning to think... Not really...

So go to road test. No start. Wtf. No accelerator pump in New carb. Froze. Will not move. Crap...always something. This car is jinxed I'm beginning to think... Not really...
Yeah. It’s punishing you for sending it to live in the frozen tundra

I don't have words to describe what you have been going thru.
Hey I just picked up another rear for the Valiant. Counting the one you are holding, the one in the car, and the one I picked up two weeks ago. that's 4 now..

You need to throw in the towel....

****-it-im-making-meth-8317721.png

I don't have words to describe what you have been going thru.
Hey I just picked up another rear for the Valiant. Counting the one you are holding, the one in the car, and the one I picked up two weeks ago. that's 4 now..

Did you get the 3.91 sure grip one from Rob????

Morning Morning and I feel better this morning. Amazing what a few pills can do for you!!
Now pass the coffee it's been a couple days.
file.jpg

-
Back