Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We've actually been getting most deliveries in record time. My starter for the Mower has been sitting here a couple days already. Was not expected till Monday. Might get that on this morning. I think they all brought in extra people through the holidays (not good for the Amazon place that got hit)
Not here. What’s funny is now the USPS is beating UPS and FedEx in delivery times

I had my suspicions about the pre-sunrise helicopter traffic I heard.
As I was making coffee I see the neighbor's roof is covered in frost.
Somebody's grapes got a ******** this morning :rolleyes:.

I been wrapping presents this morning!

F793AA8F-60F6-4464-869F-80A705B3CC0E.jpeg

Realized something last night sitting in my Jeep now that I have the truck, I can rip this pos v6 out and shove my Hemi into the thing!

Hey all. I'll take earth quakes over that. I was in a F5 in 66 as well....

Holly crap this sitting all morning doing nothing is chit!! :mad:
Cheryl said if anything in the garage or house has been moved while she's gone this morning, I'm in trouble...:mob:

So my home boy's son is a crew chief on Chinooks at Ft Campbell Ky.. I've know the kid since he was 10 or 11, he has 2 kids of his own now :D. I figger the boy might have been got out of bed last night and sent on medivac duty to that tragedy in that neighborhood. My buddy after a few visits back there decided he wanted to retire near there and bought property. I text him a little while ago to see if the boy was out flyin' around hauling the wounded and he tells me the place he just bought is gone with the wind :eek:.

So my home boy's son is a crew chief on Chinooks at Ft Campbell Ky.. I've know the kid since he was 10 or 11, he has 2 kids of his own now :D. I figger the boy might have been got out of bed last night and sent on medivac duty to that tragedy in that neighborhood. My buddy after a few visits back there decided he wanted to retire near there and bought property. I text him a little while ago to see if the boy was out flyin' around hauling the wounded and he tells me the place he just bought is gone with the wind :eek:.
Wow!! Sorry to hear that....

Oh wow sorry to hear

So the weather experts screw the pooch again. All week 70 and nice Saturday.
Bull chit.
50 maybe , overcast and damp.
Glad I decided to do Snapper soup today.
Hmmm, I don't think that bottle of sherry will be enough?:rolleyes:

20211211_124901.jpg

-
Back