Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well. I found out what was wrong with GV. I wired it wrong... Ops. Wired the sensor to the solenoid wires. And solenoid to the sensor wires. There is some issue with the directions. But now I have it figured out....

Well. I found out what was wrong with GV. I wired it wrong... Ops. Wired the sensor to the solenoid wires. And solenoid to the sensor wires. There is some issue with the directions. But now I have it figured out....

Kinda like the little tidbit of information that Hooker left out of the instructions for the headers on the Swinger. :lol:
#1 on the list should have been "Remove drag link before attempting installation." :lol:

Was Chris helping you??? :poke:

Ham and bean anyone? I think some cornbread is in order

ham and bean3.jpg

I found issue while testing continuity on wires. Twisted together and checking with VOM. Hmmmm. No beep....wth.

So my home boy's son is a crew chief on Chinooks at Ft Campbell Ky.. I've know the kid since he was 10 or 11, he has 2 kids of his own now :D. I figger the boy might have been got out of bed last night and sent on medivac duty to that tragedy in that neighborhood. My buddy after a few visits back there decided he wanted to retire near there and bought property. I text him a little while ago to see if the boy was out flyin' around hauling the wounded and he tells me the place he just bought is gone with the wind :eek:.
Sorry

-
Back