Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorry if I’m boring ya all on this. I get fascinated by raw power of storms. Ever since I survived one as a kid. And that one was only a f2!
We had hurricane Hazel come thru pa. I was 5.
Destroyed the family Turkey farm. Never recovered. No govt assistance back then.
Dad grabbed me up as we headed to the basement. I watched my dog fly away.:(
I have great respect for nature.
Well except for plain thunderstorms I like to run necked thru the rain.

yeah. Agreed. This with likely top Joplin 2011’s F5 and Reno’s F5
We had a EF5 some years ago just north west of here.

parkersburg.jpg

Parkersburg EF5.jpg

May-25-2008-Parkersburg.png

We had hurricane Hazel come thru pa. I was 5.
Destroyed the family Turkey farm. Never recovered. No govt assistance back then.
Dad grabbed me up as we headed to the basement. I watched my dog fly away.:(
I have great respect for nature.
Well except for plain thunderstorms I like to run necked thru the rain.
Streaker! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

50 dead so far, so far, confirmed to be on the ground 250 miles minimum. 227 in Kentucky ALONE. So that length is likely to approach 300 miles shattering the previous record of 219

All our family in Ark is good to go. Wife flew out of NWA early this morning heading home after forty days there. Our Son in-laws family lost the funeral home that they mentioned on the news. Of course that side of the family has a dark sense of humor anyway. The families funeral home is next to the nursing home, one of our nieces quipped one time at thanksgiving “does no one else see the irony in this” we all about died. All good in Ark!

All our family in Ark is good to go. Wife flew out of NWA early this morning heading home after forty days there. Our Son in-laws family lost the funeral home that they mentioned on the news. Of course that side of the family has a dark sense of humor anyway. The families funeral home is next to the nursing home, one of our nieces quipped one time at thanksgiving “does no one else see the irony in this” we all about died. All good in Ark!
Glad you’re safe

Good to hear all are ok.

50/50....

They survived or they didn't...
I was referring to the odds of getting sucked into a sinkhole, restored, then surviving a hit from an F5 that collapses part of the factory and then the fire that is currently raging.

I was referring to the odds of getting sucked into a sinkhole, restored, then surviving a hit from an F5 that collapses part of the factory and then the fire that is currently raging.

Yes, 50/50...

It either happens or it doesn't... That's fifty-fifty....

-
Back