Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We now have to work 50 hours of overtime before we go from 1.5 to 2x. Sometimes I don't get to double OT until July, depends on Jan/Feb storms.

Word
A9575D7D-AA00-4C8D-A3E9-602BE9284847.png

Sorry for off topic mfr…

Federal overtime was work a hour get a hour of leave, leagally. Usually padded to two. Actually worked out well.

Our monthly retirement pay was based on your highest three out of five years pay.
I'd been gone five years with the military then so came back to fix my retirement.
My last two years I ran an evening shift Detective unit. I stayed for every late call and worked Detective call back every six weeks for two weeks at a time.
With all that I was working 20-40 yours of overtime a pay period.
With all the OT plus comp time, sick and vacation leave included I got a $1200 a month raise when I retired.
After I left, they changed the rules and Sergeants were no longer allowed to work call back.

Our monthly retirement pay was based on your highest three out of five years pay.
I'd been gone five years with the military then so came back to fix my retirement.
My last two years I ran an evening shift Detective unit. I stayed for every late call and worked Detective call back every six weeks for two weeks at a time.
With all that I was working 20-40 yours of overtime a pay period.
With all the OT plus comp time, sick and vacation leave included I got a $1200 a month raise when I retired.
After I left, they changed the rules and Sergeants were no longer allowed to work call back.

Smart move there! Just in time too sounds like.

I went to install my new Shure type iii cartridge and SuperTrack stylus, was a bust. Screws that came with the cart are too long. They can't be inverted as the heads of screws must go into slots on the top of the head shell. I went to ACE hardware looking for correct length, glad I didn't find them because I was looking at stainless and while some stainless can be non-ferrous, it has mass/weight. So...I ordered screw sets made for this, the ones I need will be around 16mm, aluminum.

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

Well food shopping for the week check
Breakfast cooked, and gone check
Dishes cleaned and stowed check
Time to go get the car gassed up and meet another great FABO member giving away free parts.
See how much arm twisting I have to do to get him to take something for the parts.
Just getting a few smalls.

My technician retirement was close to the same. Top three based on salery. That one reason I moved from CA to PA, my retirement was based basically on my CA pay which was 20% more. Workes for me.

Time to go get the car gassed up and meet another great FABO member giving away free parts.
See how much arm twisting I have to do to get him to take something for the parts.
Always ask if he has core distributors for me!

I should probably get out of bed…

I'm needing to buy seam sealer, think my BIL recommended 3M. Haven't used before, went online and found black and grey, anyone know which one I should get. This will be used in the trunk wheel well panel I'm putting in.

I'm needing to buy seam sealer, think my BIL recommended 3M. Haven't used before, went online and found black and grey, anyone know which one I should get. This will be used in the trunk wheel well panel I'm putting in.

I believe grey was factory.
I was thinking original was black, but I used gray Dynatron (?sp). Should be painted over anyway though

Where I've dug it out in the sanding I've done so far in front end and in trunk is gray but yes painted it will be.

Mine on both cars was grey (74 and 64) I get it in a quart can and brush it on then use rubber glove finger wet (go for it guys) to smooth the sides looks about as close to factory as I can get.

Mine on both cars was grey (74 and 64) I get it in a quart can and brush it on then use rubber glove finger wet (go for it guys) to smooth the sides looks about as close to factory as I can get.

Okay so brushable works well, is it a one part and if so how long can you keep a can around if you don't use the entire contents?

Hell at least six monts. I put platic wrap between the lid and can an hammer it on (lightly) to keep fresh air out which cures it.

-
Back