Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
the street views seem old ...I did mine and its from 2013 ....I can see my dart but its fuzzy, I only see it because I know its there.

Cold here this morning I see there is a light layer of ice on the pond.

Did some exhaust work yesterday.

Even added a tailpipe

Attachments

• WIN_20150329_065338.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 69
  • WIN_20150329_065204.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 84
  • WIN_20150329_065232.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 81
Starting a warm up here today. Should be in the 60's by Tuesday

Looks good you can do work here any time. Are you putting a chrome exhaust tip on it? It will make it heat faster so I am told by my sons friend. I met Drrtnabout Friday, He would of fit right in at the diner that day. Fun guy. It will be an interesting day letting us both loose.

What is that pipe held up by the wood ceiling brackets? Double as a drying rack? We had something similar in NY.

Ray, That wooden dowel suspended by those brackets is just that, A hanging rod, since all this is in the laundry room. You can see the intake and exhaust pipes at the back of the wall. They are not connected on the left, to the unit yet. Since the old unit is still in place. I'm trying to get as much done as I can before I switch out units, to save time.

Looks really good. I miss having a real basement. I am doing kind of that with the dart prepping stuff so when the BB goes in it is just re route and attach the item. Fuel lines with regulator, Gauge wires etc. Now I am starting to second guess some of it because when the motor is out I want to paint the bay and K member. I used some fiberglass gel coat to redo a sailfish last summer and think I might do the K member with that. It is really hard when it sets up and I have some extra and will need to dye it black or close to it. Unfortunately it is white. The sailfish was what I grew up with in the Bays of long island and actually got hit by lightening on it. After wards it would get water into the hull, not a lot maybe a gallon a season and never found the leak. It turned out to be a discharge from the lightening at the waterline under one of the registration letters. My son always thought I was pulling his leg with that story!

Wow. When I was around 13, I helped my Dad build a 21 ft Lugar retractable center keel Sail Boat. It was a complete kit boat and we built it in the front yard of the house we lived in , in the Wash DC suburbs. I remember, one time on a rough day the front mast stay wire gave way and the mast came down right between us.

Morning guys. Dang, I have a frig that's only cooling to 50° today. I'll start by cleaning the condenser which I know hasn't been done for a while. Seems like it's always something.

That must of been an eye opener. I really miss the bay. We had a summer house on the water in Noyack NY and every summer we basically moved there (90MI) for the summer. Cut off jeans and no shoes for 4 months Wow! Dad stayed at the other haouse and worked and came out every fri and left mon mornings. It was a great place. We could of still had it split 3 ways but my sister was a greedy ***** and wanted 800k for her share of it. The house was a shack but the property was a gem. Dad did a great thing in my book and sold it and took a world cruse and a lot of repairs to his house to spend the money while dealing with Cancer. I wish we still had it though dad had some great instincts for the situation. She was pissed.

Morning guys. Dang, I have a frig that's only cooling to 50° today. I'll start by cleaning the condenser which I know hasn't been done for a while. Seems like it's always something.

You can ship it here and I will put it outside with the door open and then ship it back with the door closed!

I wonder how Dart made out with the electrical problem. No reports on the news here of a fire!

You can ship it here and I will put it outside with the door open and then ship it back with the door closed!

Thanks for the offer Hoppy. Sounds like your temps are freezing or below.

Hey we got great news in the mail yesterday Christofer my son got accepted to Lebanon Valley College with a 1/3 scholarship! Now if the VA will get of its *** and recognize my 24 3/4 years of service and some bean counter puts the right code into the right box I can transfer my remaining GI benefits to him for a free ride for a couple of years.

-
Back