Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It will happen when the internet is down for more than 8 hours! Thousands of I am cooler on liners walking around in a daze. Airborne anti depressants will be dropped on major metropolitan areas by the USAF! Think about it.

Now that is funny as all get out! But...I think you may have something. Seriously! Hops you may have a follower here. But still funny. My concern is communication when it hits. The Government will knock out all means of communicating. We will be alone and can't get our Buddies together to form small defense armies.

I bought a tester and checked them all. My buddy showed up and when I was done he said you know putting face plates on is an evening job when it is too dark to work outside and I said I agree. So we went out and played in the cold!

Since the GFI didn't trip do you think it could be bad? I am thinking I may want to switch it out.

Now that is funny as all get out! But...I think you may have something. Seriously! Hops you may have a follower here. But still funny. My concern is communication when it hits. The Government will knock out all means of communicating. We will be alone and can't get our Buddies together to form small defense armies.

How about the supply line for Coffee? What will we do? I know I will have beer though! The sky is falling oh no!
I am sure there is some screwed up plan for it like the Y/2K thing I went to three weeks of training, Received red cross shelter manager training and disaster preparedness training then sat around armed NYE 2000 and nothing happened. I did have to dis arm one guy and almost had to lock him up due to receiving divorce papers that morning and his soon to be ex wiped out his accounts.

I would change it out. I do not know if you saw a thread here a while ago someone tested fuses from different sources at the rating they blew at and some were triple the rating. I would definitely get a new one it should have tripped.

My ex bought masses of toilet paper and water along with other things because I had a geek brother in law. I said the spring where we get our water is right down over the hill and there is plenty of leaves but noooOooo we had to stock up.

morning fellers ....wow had some catch up to do ...when I am running late here ...I am really behind you guys because your already 2 hours ahead.

morning fellers ....wow had some catch up to do ...when I am running late here ...I am really behind you guys because your already 2 hours ahead.

Morning Rani. I would love to hear your version of the world if the internet goes down. You are more in touch with that generation than us old Darts.

Morning Rani. I would love to hear your version of the world if the internet goes down. You are more in touch with that generation than us old Darts.

if the internet were to go down then I would end up in the garage and probably get a massive amount of work done.

Other than the internet I don't keep up with technology much.....I don't even have cable TV because I believe its a waste of time....I don't text, I don't twitter or whatever that thingy is all about. Heck I don't even have my own phone. I used to have a pretty fancy little phone and I would start the month with 1000 minutes and by the end of the month I had 999 minutes left so I let it go to have more mopar money and quit wasting so much time.

The internet is really my only vice that takes my time.

Hey Ray...on one of my trips to town yesterday I looked at Tractor Supply and they have a compressor sort of like yours. It has a twin cylinder compressor and a 2 hp motor for $429. Campbell Hausfield I think. What do you think? The wheels are a lot bigger so I think I could get out across the yard.

So you will be with us using a crop duster full of anti depressants on the invading hordes at the fence of the dodge salvage yard. I am glad you are on our side since you scored all those 22's! This can get good! LOL

I agree...Here I sit talking to friends who can't even help with my chores today because you are all SO FAR AWAY!

i remember the Y2K scare ...i was 12 then and where i was, there were no computers so i found it hard to relate to what the big scare was.

Those were great times.

Hey Ray...on one of my trips to town yesterday I looked at Tractor Supply and they have a compressor sort of like yours. It has a twin cylinder compressor and a 2 hp motor for $429. Campbell Hausfield I think. What do you think? The wheels are a lot bigger so I think I could get out across the yard.

I think the one I got from HF was 299 on sale And there are always 20-25 off coupons on line. There is one in Harrisburg, and you can get 10" pneumatic wheels pretty cheap there also, like 10 on sale. So far so good with the one I have but if your going to run it 8 hrs every day who knows but I like it because you can change out the motor or compressor easily.

I agree...Here I sit talking to friends who can't even help with my chores today because you are all SO FAR AWAY!

yea i could use some help figuring out what to make for dinner day to day

yesterday i made bakes potaters, i put this in the stop in for a drink thread because i think it looks like a HEMI engine potato with a cheese cross ram and green onion carbs and ground beef valve covers and potato skin exhaust manifolds

Attachments

• CIMG4583.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 83
And Hardly ever does Tractor Supply run a sale or have coupons on tools. There is a HF in Altoona as well. About an hour away

-
Back