Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't know Rani....I am trying to see it but it looks like someone ate it and returned it after a few minutes down there. I bet it is tasty though, it has all my favorite foods

yea i could use some help figuring out what to make for dinner day to day

yesterday i made bakes potaters, i put this in the stop in for a drink thread because i think it looks like a HEMI engine potato with a cheese cross ram and green onion carbs and ground beef valve covers and potato skin exhaust manifolds

Yum. That's a meal in itself. I see the manifolds. lol

I could pick it up for you if it is closer here. Ask TMM about them he is our expert he is probably laughing at us right now.

I don't know Rani....I am trying to see it but it looks like someone ate it and returned it after a few minutes down there. I bet it is tasty though, it has all my favorite foods

That's shows what a nice guy you are!

the tractor supply place here has a different smell .....very unique almost like leather next to fertilizer, with a hint of beef jerky smell

:coffee2: Good morning all. Have to go look at a house in Cambridge today. My wife wants to move closer to her parents as their health is not well. I don't care about the house but will be taking a tape measure with me to make sure the garage is big enough

Attachments

• tape measure.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 93
:coffee2: Good morning all. Have to go look at a house in Cambridge today. My wife wants to move closer to her parents as their health is not well. I don't care about the house but will be taking a tape measure with me to make sure the garage is big enough

i had to look it up ....at first i thought you were moving to England. There is a Cambridge in Canada too.

I am sure it would be good. And I would eat it in a heart beat. (Tikey will eat it) But I am unable to see the art in it. Which I am sure is there cause TMM saw the manifolds. I am not creative of a thinker. My bad

I get my duck feed and fish food there! Some times I buy brush b gone. The best weed killer ever.

I buy my snacks there!

i still have to try out my beef jerky kit ...came with a caulk gun looking thing with attachments to make the jerky round like a slim jim or flat like the gas station ones.

Instructions and all ......beef jerky is my idea of a snack

I love deer jerky but I stopped hunting a few years ago so the jerky trail ended then.

you know, i had a very strange thought yesterday.

I was looking at a newer Kia Sorento ( ugly Korean SUV) and i look under it and the rear end is a drop out unit like an 8 3/4 or ford 9.

Then a breeze of air hit my face ...hmmmmm disk brakes, around the right width.......

Could it be that they finally made something useful

Then a breeze of air hit my face ...hmmmmm disk brakes, around the right width.......

Last time that happened to me I lost a motorcycle! LOL You make me laugh Rani.

Started. I was going to work on cleaning out the garage and get it in. Yesterday was a bust so I am about to head out there in a few minutes to start.

Hi Rani... yup Cambridge Ontario, not far from where we are now and yes jerky is the best

wow cool 67 dart 4 door ...i don't recall ever seeing you here but that is one cool car, welcome to our coffee group

All right another more door guy. Dart liked mine or was being social and agreed it needs a roof rack!

I was maintenance manager for a cold storage facility during the Y2K thing. Most of our stuff was computer controlled, but very little that could not be accomplished with manual overides. Upper management was afraid we would be melting everything. I gave my official response in a report titled 'My 2 Cents for Y2K' - basically dismissing the whole thing as a non-event. I did my system check shortly after midnight and - imagine that, it was running fine. LOL

i wonder if that would fit in a duster and hold up behind a 340 or smaller

Attachments

• kia_sorento_white-manu-07_05-1024.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 752497_1_T.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 86
-
Back