Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One of the weird things I see in VN, is they order a lot of stuff online, including clothes. It gets here usually within a day, probably better than Amazon. But the wierd thing is, and I've seen this many times. The delivery driver shows up at the gate, and rings the bell. NO MONEY CHANGES HANDS UNTIL THEY UNPACKAGE THE ITEM AND CHECK IT!!. Delivery guy waits at the gate ( sometimes 20 mins) for them to go inside and check fit of clothes. Then, if it's ok, he gets paid. If no good, they just hand it back, through the gate..LOL.
PXL_20220126_082524903.MP.jpg
PXL_20220126_082524903.MP.jpg

Well the virus found Cheryl...again.
Sunday, she woke up and felt like she had a head cold with a weak cough.
She took Monday off from work, but with the state employee rules had to get a test.
Test to our surprise came back positive.
She's staying back in our bedroom masking up if she goes to the kitchen and wiping down anything she touches.
I feel fine nothing and staying in the guest room since Sunday.
She feels better and no real problems. She has to quarantine through Friday, and then wear a mask for a week if she goes out.
Having it twice now she should be good to go for a while.
With my major covid bout a year ago, I guess the antibodies are still strong.

She took Monday off from work, but with the state employee rules had to get a test.
She's staying back in our bedroom masking up if she goes to the kitchen and wiping down anything she touches.
She feels better and no real problems. She has to quarantine through Friday, and then wear a mask for a week if she goes out.
Hope she recovers quickly.

One of the weird things I see in VN, is they order a lot of stuff online, including clothes. It gets here usually within a day, probably better than Amazon. But the wierd thing is, and I've seen this many times. The delivery driver shows up at the gate, and rings the bell. NO MONEY CHANGES HANDS UNTIL THEY UNPACKAGE THE ITEM AND CHECK IT!!. Delivery guy waits at the gate ( sometimes 20 mins) for them to go inside and check fit of clothes. Then, if it's ok, he gets paid. If no good, they just hand it back, through the gate..LOL.
View attachment 1715859145 View attachment 1715859145
Is food delivery a big thing in VN?

Wow, hope she doesn't feel too I'll effects. Don't know how I haven't contacted it yet in 3 years. All the traveling I've done, and been near many people. Super Lucky I guess..

It wheels up Wensday!
The high today will hit 34 degrees.
Yes Craig! I do hope she shakes a mild case and gets back to normal bud :thumbsup:

Mitch is having a great time and taking life by the horns :thumbsup: whats for supper Mitch?

FB_IMG_1643118650926.jpg

Rice with LARGE Prawns and pork, with cucumbers and fruit......:thumbsup:
Some good healthy food you are eating Mitch, it may not be any of my business but...... what age are you as you enjoy this time in life? I bet you feel ten years younger while you are over there sir :)

It wheels up Wensday!
The high today will hit 34 degrees.
Yes Craig! I do hope she shakes a mild case and gets back to normal bud :thumbsup:

Mitch is having a great time and taking life by the horns :thumbsup: whats for supper Mitch?

View attachment 1715859148
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are. lol

Some good healthy food you are eating Mitch, it may not be any of my business but...... what age are you as you enjoy this time in life? I bet you feel ten years younger while you are over there sir :)
IMG_20210724_113831.jpg

Mike, Im an OLD guy at 65, but my young gal makes me feel like 45...But I stay in shape and workout, and I require the same from her...:thumbsup:

Mike, Im an OLD guy at 65, but my young gal makes me feel like 45...But I stay in shape and workout, and I require the same from her...:thumbsup:
Since we're askin stuff that ain't none of our business.....LOL Kitty asked a question I cannot answer. She's curious how you got to meet your girl and what your connection is with Vietnam. She really likes all the pictures you share.

I was right, we are about the same age, memike was born in 58, when the best old finned cars was going strong.
Keep up the good work , eating habits and the drive you have to keep up :lol:

Morning!
-19 and blizzard-ish out there.
Closing up the f-250 and dragging it out. No point in waiting for an engine to fall out of the sky.its going to be a process.

Since we're askin stuff that ain't none of our business.....LOL Kitty asked a question I cannot answer. She's curious how you got to meet your girl and what your connection is with Vietnam. She really likes all the pictures you share.
same here Kitty, good question mam

I first came to VN with my barber near my house in the US. He is from Vinh Long. Came here with him in 2016 and then came back, since I liked it. Met my gal at a Caffe in Vinh Long in late 2017. Been on since then....:thumbsup:

I first came to VN with my barber near my house in the US. He is from Vinh Long. Came here with him in 2016 and then came back, since I liked it. Met my gal at a Caffe in Vinh Long in late 2017. Been on since then....:thumbsup:
Ok cool. So it's something you just decided would be fun and look at you now! You own that house there too, right?

Ok cool. So it's something you just decided would be fun and look at you now! You own that house there too, right?
Yeah, we have bought several land pieces here in the last 4 years. Very profitable, when you are connected with the local Gov, and real estate guy....Getting ready to sell this one and build again...:thumbsup:

-
Back