Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes. for the switched power side. The control side needs to be ran off the ignition feed. Maybe off the plus side of the coil. If you dont know how to wire a relay post here.....You might get away with wiring it to the positive side of the coil. But I would not leave it that way...just to get it running....

Yes. for the switched power side. The control side needs to be ran off the ignition feed. Maybe off the plus side of the coil. If you dont know how to wire a relay post here.....
could I just run a wire off the solenoid?
constant 12v when key is in run?

863_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=pjbVD6CNycYAX9zNfBW&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

So yesterday at work I was driving to the site, temp was 34 degrees and I was climbing so usually gets colder but there was a temp inversion and I ended up at 41 degrees at the site. I felt good about that then a co-worker returned a call, I hadn't heard from him in a couple days. He's in Cancun, 80 degrees, 5th floor of hotel looking over the ocean with Margarita in hand, damn!

So yesterday at work I was driving to the site, temp was 34 degrees and I was climbing so usually gets colder but there was a temp inversion and I ended up at 41 degrees at the site. I felt good about that then a co-worker returned a call, I hadn't heard from him in a couple days. He's in Cancun, 80 degrees, 5th floor of hotel looking over the ocean with Margarita in hand, damn!

Well don't talk to Mitch.... :p

Well don't talk to Mitch.... :p

Yes and I might stop talking to this guy lol! He's staying in 3 different hotels over 16 days, headed out to Isla damn something next. In the resort he stayed at last his room had a private pool, by that I mean HIS room's pool, only him and his wife, dang!!!

I'm sitting in the parking lot of the sports plex waiting for my wife to get done walking. I hopped in the car to come out and get her from the office in my slippers and she wanted me to go walk. No way I said

Dodge nitro in shop. Axle seal and transmission pan rusted through.should not be too difficult.

Well my compressor/dehydrator repair was painful. I was pretty sure there wasn't a leak in the manifold or waveguide and that the pump pretty much crapped out or had leak within filters etc. I pulled a new one from stores and installed it Tuesday, it wouldn't act right, shut down etc. End of day I had to leave it in that state, came back next morning and it wasn't acting stupid, 3 ish pounds of system pressure, would kick on if I bled it down. Dunno, it was NOS, a 2015 sitting on the shelf in the warehouse, they don't fail often. By end of today had it running off our battery plant, through an AC invertor, alarming etc. all functioning, a good day.

Went to my favorite Ca Phe in Vinh Long this morning. Can Phe Lan. Vid is from 8 months ago.

is there any reason why there would be gas getting to the carb but not going into the float bowl?
I blew through it and I could hear air going through all the oraphaces.
so it's not plugged, and I am at a loss.

Do you have a filter before the carb?. Or perhaps float has inlet valve stuck in closed position ?

-
Back