Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Last night's roast beef, potatoes, and carrots is delicious!

the filter is fine, It pumps great when I disconnect the line and squirt it into a bottle.
I will look how to check they inlet valve
Float may be stuck in the up position, or needle and seat stuck closed. Tap on the carb inlet " lightly" ......

Float may be stuck in the up position, or needle and seat stuck closed. Tap on the carb inlet " lightly" ......
Thank you! I guess it was a little sticky from sitting on a shelf since 2018. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
it sounds like a damn HOT ROD now. before it sounded like a shitty little thing with no exhaust:lol:

ok......

I'll put it on the coil for now, I'll buy a relay and wire it proper after this weekend
No.
Coil gets reduced voltage.
Put a piggyback on the run circuit before the current goes through the resistor.

What year is your car?
Electric assist for chokes started around '72 or 73. Just use that.
If it doesn't draw much you'll be fine.
and the ammeter will read correctly.

Never mind I check your profile. 1970 doubt it had the choke assist.
put a piggy back on the at the ballast resistor. done.

No.
Coil gets reduced voltage.
Put a piggyback on the run circuit before the current goes through the resistor.

What year is your car?
Electric assist for chokes started around '72 or 73. Just use that.
If it doesn't draw much you'll be fine.
and the ammeter will read correctly.
its a 70 with ZERO options
PXL_20220126_014103845.PORTRAIT.jpg

Never mind I check your profile. 1970 doubt it had the choke assist.
put a piggy back on the at the ballast resistor. done.
ok, I can do that tomorrow.
the coil choke thing did seem to work though, as it opened more as I was revving the nuts off of it.
:D:D:D:D:D

Somebody'll buy that car. I had a 68 I stored here MUCH, MUCH worse than that. A local friend bought it and has completed all of the metal work. That car had rust through in every single panel and then some. Now it's a work of art. No paint yet, but the metal is fantastic.

I'm breaking out of quarantine today. Been four days since Cheryl came down with it and I've had not one symptom.
The granddaughter who was with Cheryl Saturday, not so lucky she has a low-grade fever and tired.
She's coming here today with iPad and spending the day in her room. Cheryl is going to take care of her.
I'll stay away and find something to do downstairs or out in the garage.
So far, they both have nothing other than cold like symptoms.

Coffee is strong here, snow flurries going on outside.
Good morning Z and Mitch
True story. Coffee is so strong here, you dare not drink before breakfast. One time, years ago, I did just that. Two glasses of iced coffee. Had a racing pulse and heart murmurs for an hour. Learned my lesson.....

True story. Coffee is so strong here, you dare not drink before breakfast. One time, years ago, I did just that. Two glasses of iced coffee. Had a racing pulse and heart murmurs for an hour. Learned my lesson.....

Wow !! Thats a strong coffee right there bud !!

-
Back