Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
True story. Coffee is so strong here, you dare not drink before breakfast. One time, years ago, I did just that. Two glasses of iced coffee. Had a racing pulse and heart murmurs for an hour. Learned my lesson.....
Kind of like getting coffee from a machine in Italy. I put the coin in, cup dropped, coffee came out, and I thought I got cheated. One gulp and it was gone. The Army guy stationed there tried to stop me...too late. Same thing racing heart felt like crap for hours.

Kind of like getting coffee from a machine in Italy. I put the coin in, cup dropped, coffee came out, and I thought I got cheated. One gulp and it was gone. The Army guy stationed there tried to stop me...too late. Same thing racing heart felt like crap for hours.
Great Coffee here though. You can tell it's very strong when you even smell it. Some Viet's sit at the coffee shops all day. I guess they drink other stuff while they are there tho. No way they can drink that stuff all day....Then they switch to Beer. They all have high blood pressure...kkkkkkkkkk ( same as LOL )

Good Morning All! First cup. Mitch there's proof you can't hurry a woman and hey, is that coffee shop pretty nice???
Yeah, most coffee shops in VN are small hole in the walls. But there are nice ones also. Ca Phe Lan is very nice. And the prices are the same pretty much everywhere..

Great Coffee here though. You can tell it's very strong when you even smell it. Some Viet's sit at the coffee shops all day. I guess they drink other stuff while they are there tho. No way they can drink that stuff all day....Then they switch to Beer. They all have high blood pressure...kkkkkkkkkk ( same as LOL )
Kind of funy we found another Vietnamese grocery store and was looking at the coff they had was noy sure which brand to buy!

Yeah, most coffee shops in VN are small hole in the walls. But there are nice ones also. Can Phe Lan is very nice. And the prices are the same pretty much everywhere..

That one was pretty big, nice chairs upstairs too. Massage chair, that's where I'd be lol!

Hey if anyone in their travels comes across an old cast iron skillet in good shape, I'd buy it and pay for shipping.
I'm looking for a large gravy size skillet (12-14 inch wide?) with the pour spout on the top rim of the skillet. I don't want a new brand style.

Last edited:
That one was pretty big, nice chairs upstairs too. Massage chair, that's where I'd be lol!
Actually I have one of those chairs here at my house. Not very expensive here, because they are so popular. And... We have a professional massues. No funny business. She will come here and massage each of us for an hour. Total cost, around $25.....kkkkkkk

I will keep my eyes open there are a lot of them around here. Craig rough dimensions of the pan size?

I will keep my eyes open there are a lot of them around here. Craig rough dimensions of the pan size?
I think they are 12-14 inches wide. I got my grandmother's old pan when she passed and can cook a couple ribeye's in it.
When we clean it, we just scrub and rinse it out really well with hot water. Soap has never touched it.
I just want another one with the pour spout.
This spring we're replacing the gas grill with a gas griddle.
I thought having another cast iron skillet for veggies or stuff would be perfect.

I will keep my eyes open. They actually collect them here some brands are crazy prices other are way cheap.

Dam according to the coffee calendar I missed Sparkeys anniversary of birth yesterday!:mad:

Morning!
-21c and no wind. Hope tis weather starts to turn soon. I have had enough of this cold.

there are a few more moderate things in there.

Oh yeah Happy Thong Thursday!
hoppy tt.gif

Actually I have one of those chairs here at my house. Not very expensive here, because they are so popular. And... We have a professional massues. No funny business. She will come here and massage each of us for an hour. Total cost, around $25.....kkkkkkk

That's a good price. While I was in Phuket Thailand got a haircut and massage, same place for around that. They gave me a "complimentary" Heineken after the haircut thought what the hell. If you wanted funny stuff on the massage it was an option, wife should appreciate what a good boy I was that day...

-
Back