Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
upload_2022-1-30_20-26-54.jpeg

Visiting a friends house on first day of Tet, for a few minutes. Then headed to Mama's house over in Tien Giang. Fresh coconut juice, right from the nut...Go Karl...
PXL_20220131_023038796.jpg

Because Jimmy G is guaranteed to lose the most important games through poor decisions

Good night L.A.

Looking forward to watching Cooper Kupp in the S.B.

Morning.
Just watching and laughing, weather Twinkie. 3 weeks ago when will it snow. I want snow.
24 hours after it snows. I'm tired of it. It's cold and nasty. Come on spring.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning mid 60's here today, snow coming Wednesday.
With the warm day plan on getting the Chevy and Barracuda out for a drive.

Morning.
Just watching and laughing, weather Twinkie. 3 weeks ago when will it snow. I want snow.
All I ask is for one decent snow storm a winter, then it can go back to being 70 and sunny

Enjoyed the football games Sunday, both teams I wanted to win did to my surprise, didn't recognize Mahomes in the second half there. Picked up sticks in the front for an hour and reorganized shop to get Sub inside for p/s line change and maybe some other work, it needs it.

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

Morning. So I am really glad I moved the dart a week earlier than I had too. They’re calling for near blizzard like conditions Tuesday thru Saturday

Morning.

That was a bonus in Colorado. Get a bunch of snow but then the sun comes out and if it doesn't outright melt it off being outside isn't that bad even when it's cold. Here in the east... gray nasty and the first snow to fall is often the last one to melt. Can be depressing. I really enjoy outdoor winter sports but there's nothing you can do with 2 inches of patchy crap ice stuff like this

Enjoyed the football games Sunday, both teams I wanted to win did to my surprise, didn't recognize Mahomes in the second half there. Picked up sticks in the front for an hour and reorganized shop to get Sub inside for p/s line change and maybe some other work, it needs it.

View attachment 1715861986

View attachment 1715861987

View attachment 1715861988

View attachment 1715861989

View attachment 1715861990

View attachment 1715861991
Just curious, what four post did you go with?

-
Back