Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oops !! Good morning

20220130_121210.jpg

But..... Yesterday I booked that hotel in Saigon across the street from Phatty's Bar to see the Super Bowl Live....My Son in Maryland does several football pools at his Restaurant/Super Bowl party, and he's got me down on several for about $200. The big ones pays 1K per quarter...

Haha glad to see you became a sudden Bengals fan...:poke:
I’m not. I wasn’t rooting for anyone in this game. Though I’m just happy to see a new team in the Super Bowl. Kind of gets stale seeing the same team every year.

last time the Bengals were in the Super Bowl , I was 3.

But..... Yesterday I booked that hotel in Saigon across the street from Phatty's Bar to see the Super Bowl Live....My Son in Maryland does several football pools at his Restaurant/Super Bowl party, and he's got me down on several for about $200. The big ones pays 1K per quarter...

Good luck ! So you are going to watch it there tonight ?

I had no dog in this fight.

KC. just seemed to never come out after half time
Kind of ironic isn’t it? Last week, they squeak out a win in OT, thanks to the rules and the Bills not being able to stop them. This week, the football gods reversed course and they couldn’t stop the Bengals

My Dad was always a Bengal fan. I think he did it just to piss all the Steeler fans off. If he was resting in Peace I hope that ended for him today At least until the Super Bowl is over.

Kind of ironic isn’t it? Last week, they squeak out a win in OT, thanks to the rules and the Bills not being able to stop them. This week, the football gods reversed course and they couldn’t stop the Bengals
A tipped ball for an interception was the difference. Both scored 24 points in like a half so won't call it not stopping. It's football.

Good luck ! So you are going to watch it there tonight ?
The Super Bowl will be in two weeks Mike, After they determine tonight whether the Rams or the 49rs win. Winner plays the Bengals in the Super Bowl on Feb. 13 there in America. But will be 6:30 am Monday the 14th live game here in Viet Nam. Gonna go up to Saigon on Sun 13th. Check into Hotel, Take my gal to Valentines Dinner at a nice Yacht Club on the Saigon River. Monday am I'll get up and walk across the street to the Super Bowl venue, and begin to drink at 6:30 am. Thats why I booked two nights.....:rofl:

Missed that game. Sounds like It was a good one. Got a lot done on the Jeep. Timing is together right this time. Still a bunch to do before ready to run.

The Super Bowl will be in two weeks Mike, After they determine tonight whether the Rams or the 49rs win. Winner plays the Bengals in the Super Bowl on Feb. 13 there in America. But will be 6:30 am Monday the 14th live game here in Viet Nam. Gonna go up to Saigon on Sun 13th. Check into Hotel, Take my gal to Valentines Dinner at a nice Yacht Club on the Saigon River. Monday am I'll get up and walk across the street to the Super Bowl venue, and begin to drink at 6:30 am. Thats why I booked two nights.....:rofl:

Oh my, I hear yea, I didn't read that right..
And got confused about the game tonight and the superbowl :lol:...
Now I am on the same page, sounds like a full day for you all there.. enjoy :thumbsup:..

Hey gang...
Listened to the games on AM Radio. Nice that the Charlotte, NC station stayed with me all the way up the valley...about 370 miles.

Did Mahomes get abducted at halftime? It was like Jake from State Farm in the second half.

Only interest in the SF LA game is watching h Fragile Jimmy G who seems to find ways to lose so we'll see if they can keep him as the game manager he is.

Good family visit this weekend. They don't happen often.

I sure do agree on Josh Allan, in spite of todays results from what little I have watched I think the Chiefs and Bills were/are the two best teams in football. I like the fact that the referees have for the most part let them play. But in the end the Bengals are representing that side of the fence so congrats Bengals.

I sure do agree on Josh Allan, in spite of todays results from what little I have watched I think the Chiefs and Bills were/are the two best teams in football. I like the fact that the referees have for the most part let them play. But in the end the Bengals are representing that side of the fence so congrats Bengals.
Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes are this decades Peyton Manning vs Tom Brady.

-
Back