Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well it’s above zero but I’m not doing any fun Mopar stuff today, Keith may stop for a visit, I think I might go out and cut some invasive buckthorn, then watch some football later
Sounds like a perfect day in this winter weather, hope Keith drops in for a visit Pete
I see my bud Jim in background of your pic, that would be a few days after you two finished off his grand dads shine, fun times
Oh yes !! Great times right there, I had the best time of a lifetime there with you guys, and again, thank you for letting me drive that fine 59 v8 truck of yours, you could tell i was brought up driving that year model three on the tree because you let me drive it in town and on the interstate. Wish I was there today but I am working on everything with this 60 and sunny Sunday, oil change in my truck and welding on my 66 fender.
looks to be an old Army Pinks and Green era dress uniform. Circa mid 1920s- through mid 1950s. No rank insignia, just an Army Seal.

Possibly Army Air Corp based on the Gold lining but that’s not always true
wow , thank you so much, it's in great shape and picked it up for 12 dollars
. Appreciate your input buddy

You know you have been up here (frozen tundra) to long when you read Petes post and he says it is above zero, so your thinking, man he is right, it is warm out I am going to knock off some outdoor stuff. This time of year anything over zero is one day closer to spring.

You know you have been up here (frozen tundra) to long when you read Petes post and he says it is above zero, so your thinking, man he is right, it is warm out I am going to knock off some outdoor stuff. This time of year anything over zero is one day closer to spring.
Yeh, that’s too cold. Around here, I’m happy when it gets above freezing this time of year.
Which it will not be doing today :(

Golfing. 4.3 earthquake. Small...

Been a busy morning for that sort of thing from the USGS map. Mother lives about 25? miles from the spot of the foul. Her phone call shortly after regarding her situation at the time of the quake was too personal to share :rofl:. Think something that Ron White would use in his standup act :rofl:

Hey what are you talking about it's almost game time. Time to top off the drink and settle in. :thumbsup:

I just dumped the coffee and poured the Crown with a few cubes. :thumbsup:

I ain’t got a dog in today’s battles but I just wanna see some awesome football! Probably gonna be tough to have another like last week though. Those games were GREAT

Last edited:
The team that beat your team last week...CHIEFS!! :poke:
They were only ‘my team’ for that game. But still….

2A4C6006-7716-48DD-BD38-81C76158D3A3.jpeg

Go Chiefs! Patrick is entertaining to watch! Doing the dance for a TD. I thought he might run it in.

A Iowa based grocery chain commercial. Patrick did a half dozen commercials or so.

-
Back