Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin' c\_/ Still frosty mornings but nearly 60 afternoons. I hope to grille a steaks Saturday if I can find one. Wife hit 3 stores last Saturday. They all had ribeyes but no T-bones to be had.
You might recall Kraft brand removing the artificial coloring from their Mac'-N-Cheese. Wife picked up a couple boxes of Cheetos brand Mac-N-Cheese (distributed by PepsiCo). Orangest I have ever seen. Could be the official food of the Clemson Tigers.

Just curious, what four post did you go with?

Bendpak HD9000. Also got the caster kit and the Duster is so light I thought about putting them on and pushing the lift back if tractor didn't fit well in front. Probably wouldn't have done it for safety reasons.

31 degrees this morning , the high will hit 58 and sunny.
It looks like another nice day :thumbsup:

Yesterday I changed the oil in my Silverado 327 , checked transfer case and axels .. all good.
Got the heat gun out and scraped some under coating and made a fill in patch for my antenna hole.
And watched the Cheifs give a ball game away :rofl:
Rams game i didn't get to watch the second half.

A nice day to be me on the hill though, good morning yea bunch of mopar misfits

20220130_121210.jpg

20220130_122840.jpg

Bendpak HD9000. Also got the caster kit and the Duster is so light I thought about putting them on and pushing the lift back if tractor didn't fit well in front. Probably wouldn't have done it for safety reasons.
Wheel kit works only when hoist is down on wheels. They say its easy to move. I havent tried it with a car, but i move mine by myself.

Morning.
Just watching and laughing, weather Twinkie. 3 weeks ago when will it snow. I want snow.
24 hours after it snows. I'm tired of it. It's cold and nasty. Come on spring.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Love the changing seasons here. Just think - in a couple months we can ***** about having to mow the grass! :thumbsup:
Good Morning

Mornin Mike! So far it ain't too bad. I woke up anyway.
Same here, S.S.and shaved ready to see what I can get into today. Might split a little wood to get a head start on it before the rain and cold weather moves in, but I will make that decision after my bones warm and and meds kick in.

Too much back reading - I tried. Too tired. I hope all is well - good morning to everyone.

th?id=OIF.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

I got curious about the upcoming Busch Clash at the LA Colliseum.
They covered the entire field with 8K tons of recycled concrete base and paved the whole bloody thing :eek:.
1600 tons worth of paving :eek:
They have to play something called rugby on it on 2/27.
Before they laid the base material they put plastic and plywood over the grass.
Here I thought when they used to do Super Cross and Stadium Buggies was a major project.
It doesn't look like Nascar will be racing through the Peristyle though :lol:.

Nice!!
Trying to figure out what one I ant before I commit to this grain bin shop idea

View attachment 1715862072View attachment 1715862073
They covered the entire field with 8K tons of recycled concrete base and paved the whole bloody thing :eek:.
Here I thought when they used to do Super Cross and Stadium Buggies was a major project.
WTF!

View attachment 1715862072View attachment 1715862073
I’m curious to see if it holds up . They said it will “cure” the day before the cars hit the track...

Have appointment to align the Dart. Yep have to make an appointment. Only one place in town can do it.....crazy....125 an hour labor.

-
Back