Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Twister Tuesday!
img_0406-jpg.jpg

Good morning :D

Good morning men. Going to be in high 60's here today.... Going to a friend's for dinner and a concert. Going to play a Celine Dion DVD on his great sound system and drink wine.... In San Diego. Chris and Mark. Married. O well...

We have so much salt on the roads here (even if it did warm some) we could take footage that would resemble Bonneville.
Lot of white roads here too. Gave the daily driver a pressure rinse at the car wash yesterday. Could barely see the red through the salt on the sides.
Good Morning all

Thanks Wolfie!
You even left me some aged spirits to try!

from wolfie old man ray.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like another winter mix slop storm for us. 1-2" Thurs-Fri. Could be a mess getting home Thursday night and/or going in Friday. The one last week they went nuts with the rock salt overnight. Some areas looked like gravel road. I was more likely to slide on salt than snow and ice.

It's only colored water.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I could have had a former president call, and wake you like I did for Tim this morning..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well. Not able to get much castor. So I'll see how it drives. Might go to the moog offset upper bushings...

How about this. SeatGeek said that the average price customers are paying for tickets as of Monday was $10,427. StubHub has an average of $9,800. The cheapest seats to Super Bowl LVI are being sold for about $7,000.

How about thisSeatGeek said that the average price customers are paying for tickets as of Monday was $10,427. StubHub has an average of $9,800. The cheapest seats to Super Bowl LVI are being sold for about $7,000.
Wow

How about thisSeatGeek said that the average price customers are paying for tickets as of Monday was $10,427. StubHub has an average of $9,800. The cheapest seats to Super Bowl LVI are being sold for about $7,000.
nuckin futz :realcrazy:

How about this. SeatGeek said that the average price customers are paying for tickets as of Monday was $10,427. StubHub has an average of $9,800. The cheapest seats to Super Bowl LVI are being sold for about $7,000.
For one game. Freaking nutz

Suckers!!!

-
Back