Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Better than being monitored

YOU ARE BEING MONITORED.jpg

It happens every year..
Players get so many tickets, and sell a percentage. That's part of it.
Hey if you have money to throw away, Go ahead. Whatever floats your boat.
Cheryl is BBF with a gal who has long dated a former Chiefs player. We got our Super Bowl tickets in 2020 Miami through him.

For a lot of those the game is a sideshow.... not the main reason they attend.
For us it was three days in Ft Lauderdale, NFL Live, four-hour Chiefs pre-game party, and the game.
Couldn't tell you who the half-time show was.
We were eating and buying drinks.
Once in a lifetime opportunity had a blast!!

For us it was three days in Ft Lauderdale, NFL Live, four-hour Chiefs pre-game party, and the game.
Couldn't tell you who the half-time show was.
We were eating and buying drinks.
Once in a lifetime opportunity had a blast!!

That's what I've heard. It's an amazing EVENT even if you aren't a football fan. I was reading through some sports economics write-ups and this goes back a bunch of years but the report stated that Jacksonville LOST about $15 Million hosting the event.

That's what I've heard. It's an amazing EVENT even if you aren't a football fan. I was reading through some sports economics write-ups and this goes back a bunch of years but the report stated that Jacksonville LOST about $15 Million hosting the event.
It's a crazy time for sure.
When LA a couple months ago said they couldn't guarantee safety around the stadium someone suggested moving it to Dallas.
After seeing the event in person I knew that wouldn't happen.

It's a crazy time for sure.
When LA a couple months ago said they couldn't guarantee safety around the stadium someone suggested moving it to Dallas.
After seeing the event in person I knew that wouldn't happen.

Yeah the planning starts a year out. Not something you can just flip

Well. Not able to get much castor. So I'll see how it drives. Might go to the moog offset upper bushings...
I know there is always problems achieving what we need on these old Mopar. Every time I've done a new front end, I'll install the offset ones..Makes life easier later..

I know there is always problems achieving what we need on these old Mopar. Every time I've done a new front end, I'll install the offset ones..Makes life easier later..
I'll order the off set bushings. Just more work. Darts new home...been outside most if not all its life

20220201_154651.jpg

Afternoon, snow is just now starting, and ramping up through tomorrow. The weekend will be cold, but the swap meet is inside so the weather shouldn’t matter.

I was just lookin' at the national weather map. Our old circle track operator CK had to pull out of Phx with his Wild West Shootout Late Model extravaganza and moved it to near Las Cruces NM. Brand new track I think and looks like a nice facility from the photos. So what does he get for his move? Chance of snow for the first night of practice :lol:.

I was just lookin' at the national weather map. Our old circle track operator CK had to pull out of Phx with his Wild West Shootout Late Model extravaganza and moved it to near Las Cruces NM. Brand new track I think and looks like a nice facility from the photos. So what does he get for his move? Chance of snow for the first night of practice :lol:.

Random tangent... was just reading about King of Hammers... is that out your way?

Well I won't post the link. If anyone wants a good steak diner with plenty of entertainment.
Search Golden Corral Bensalem Pa.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Would you like stitches with your Steak Sir.

Last edited:
Well I won't post the link. If anyone wants a good steak diner with plenty of entertainment.
Search Golden Corral Bensalem Pa.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Would you like stitches with your Steak Sir.
Im disappointed. Was hoping for a stripper steak place....:rofl:

-
Back