Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tim, You think the drive shaft angles are good?
I've used shims to tilt the differential angle a little further down. I beleive that helped match the front and rear u-joint angles.
That is smooth as silk, thanks.....

Tim, You think the drive shaft angles are good?
I've used shims to tilt the differential angle a little further down. I beleive that helped match the front and rear u-joint angles.
Spent some time on that installing the GV overdrive. Really shortens the drive shaft, and that changes the pinion angle...

Still using the Firestone Indy 500s but have been keeping an eye out for future replacements since those are out of production.
I think over time they stayed a little more grippy than the BFG radial t/a
I think I found some 17 inch torque thrust wheels that can be drilled to 4 inch pattern. That are blank....but I do not remember where...

Long few days. Watching things unfold in my country’s capitol.
Shoulder sore from the wheel bearing/slide hammer/porta power/oxy acetelyne challenge yesterday.
Today was snow plowing.
Dd truck no go. Plug in block heater and charge.
Gmc plow truck no go, plug in block heater and charge.
-whatever the hell it was, cold with no end in sight and plow would not work right.
Revisit it tomorrow.

Long few days. Watching things unfold in my country’s capitol.
Shoulder sore from the wheel bearing/slide hammer/porta power/oxy acetelyne challenge yesterday.
Today was snow plowing.
Dd truck no go. Plug in block heater and charge.
Gmc plow truck no go, plug in block heater and charge.
-whatever the hell it was, cold with no end in sight and plow would not work right.
Revisit it tomorrow.
I can see why the grey heads move south in the winter. Tired of the fight.

HOPPY. I will be about 15 miles from you Saturday.
Sorry won't be able to stop by,
Have to pickup somebody's clothes and a few other small items.:rolleyes:

Yesterday fine. Marilyn finally drove the truck with me in it. LOL she learned real fast to be easy on the gas pedal!

-
Back