Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got to work a bit early. Roads were mostly OK. Rain had stopped for long enough to drain pretty good. Now drizzling again. Getting some icy spots…
And you guys are trying to convince us to move there. Not helping your case much....just sayin

Am i going to get some sort of break in the near future?avalanche…
76259F63-43B0-4A89-8401-0F0312F7F0BC.jpeg
and superduty guy wants me to e-mail a letter to his insurance office in regards to my thoughts on failures…

Just looking thru catalog for GM restoration parts. Holy crap you build an entire car with new parts!!! Mopar was left behind...

Thanks I thought it was a Cali only device to find your *** from your elbow! Never saw one before.

My Wife and Mom took my car in for a heater core change Tuesday. Dealership called and cant find a leak. Told them if you go anywhere past mid temp towards hot on hvac controls you smell coolant inside the car and you lose coolant from the radiator. They are still trying to find the leak. Will call me back on Monday.
At least the carpet is dry.
It's probably leaking out of the HVAC box drain.

Was looking at Halon but stupid expensive for what they are. I will never use a chemical one again on a car.

Sorry, I was thinking the tire anti-freeze they sell here. They call it Anti-freeze. But in actuality it’s the exact same **** they spray on the roads. If you read the fine print on the sales receipt it states that it’s not to be used long term due to its corrosiveness

How do you make anti freeze???

Hide her night gown.... :D

-
Back