Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On plus side I did not see any black ice this morning! We are hoping to hit zero here in a day or two.

2104A885-9734-47D5-B777-D7A48BF0F4BB.jpeg

My Wife and Mom took my car in for a heater core change Tuesday. Dealership called and cant find a leak. Told them if you go anywhere past mid temp towards hot on hvac controls you smell coolant inside the car and you lose coolant from the radiator. They are still trying to find the leak. Will call me back on Monday.
At least the carpet is dry.
Had a coolant leak in engine bay that you could smell in passenger compartment

Axle fixed in avalanche. Wasnt too bad.
And wth? 4 people showed up wanting oil changes.

They might have kicked them back if they were not sent as a 1 oz first class package. They did that a few times to me on dist springs.

Not yet what springs? USPS has been a ***** lately if the envelope is protruding and wont sort
I think it has to be under 1/4 or its a package. I sent someone a slanty triangle washer in an envelope once and the clerk said it was fine. Never got there. Sent another and packed it different. Cost a little more, but no problem.

Is that snow or ice Chris?

Feeling the temperature drop fairly quickly

View attachment 1715864350
Both. It’s actually layered. We got rain all day Wednesday, about .5 inches of ice all day Thursday , than an inch of snow Thursday evening , then Thursday night, then it switched back to ice, got another .25 inch on top, then 5 inches of snow this morning.

Both. It’s actually layered. We got rain all day Wednesday, about .5 inches of ice all day Thursday , than an inch of snow Thursday evening , then Thursday night, then it switched back to ice, got another .25 inch on top, then 5 inches of snow this morning.

That's the worst. Not useful for anything and takes forever to melt off

Figured as MPs you cats would be out there...
Nope. The last time I got to do a state AD mission was in 06/07, we got assigned to help state police find an interstate sniper. Guy was setting up on overpasses up and down Indiana and shooting people driving down on the interstate. So they stationed a team of us MPs up on every overpass around Indianapolis, about 3 hours later, state police caught the guy. Some 17 yr old kid with an old deer rifle.

Figured as MPs you cats would be out there...
Now I did get stood up for the riots in 2020. But we just staged and didn’t actually deploy to the front lines. By the time we got there, things were quieted down.

So I’m thinking about doing to kind of show case something I learned from my grandfather. It’s been a very long time, so my memory ain’t gonna be fresh, but he used to make a variety of different wines out plum, peaches, persimmons, sweet corn etc. thinking about trying my hand at it.

Went out to breakfast alone today. Wanted to ride the Yamaha. Steak for breakfast. Common here in VN along with Pho and Hu Tieu...Now sitting at another Cafe by the River.
PXL_20220205_010410097.jpg
PXL_20220205_030914225.MP.jpg

PXL_20220205_031031554.jpg

-
Back