Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I’m thinking about doing to kind of show case something I learned from my grandfather. It’s been a very long time, so my memory ain’t gonna be fresh, but he used to make a variety of different wines out plum, peaches, persimmons, sweet corn etc. thinking about trying my hand at it.
Does it involve a process that uses heat? Like homogenizing or something?

Morning Hops, hope Karl is not over doing it.
See that loooong boat/taxi in the back ground on Mitches picture.

Coffee has not kicked in yet.

Friday is my favorite! Fridays is my favorite! Friday is my favorite day.ay.aaaayyyy

I will bite why is Friday your favorite day?
I go to fat city on Friday mornings and enjoy a good breakfast, wait !! I ain't going down my solid frozen driveway !! Fruk!! Coffee ain't kicking in yet..

Vintage Auto Parts Window / Dash Mounting Part in box | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

Yep, hope he pops in and gives us good news, or should he sleep in? May need to sleep in after not resting well last night.
Full sunny day here today, not sure what the high temps hit , but I know it will not be over 35.
My driveway in on the north side of the hill, I hope the sun gets in a full day.

I need to get out of here today for a town run. Saying hi of 26. See how the Tikety Truck does in this crap. Roads are ok its my driveway up to the street, and I am out of salt!
DSC00788.JPG

I need to get out of here today for a town run. Saying hi of 26. See how the Tikety Truck does in this crap. Roads are ok its my driveway up to the street, and I am out of salt!
View attachment 1715864505
Looks like you can make it , as long as you don't have to stop at the end of your drive way. Listen for traffic, don't hear any ! Take off..be careful

Thats a older pic it is all ice now. Don't have to worry about other cars it is a dead end right there.

Same here, dead end road , but a bunch of tree going down this hill with a ditch across the street... I will creep it down, really creep.. I don't need to fug up my truck

Morning snow men. All I can report here is warmer temperatures and the snow is slowly melting.

-
Back