Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mission creep

Yeah, I've got a 4-day recertification course I need to get through that will eat one weekend. I need to take a few days of leave and just push through a lot of this. I have parts and tools stacked and ready to limit the trips to the store or waiting on shipments.

Finally found milk in town. 24.39. Guess how many gallons that amount got me? 3. At a grocery store
Plenty here. Need to run a fast milk train out to you in the parchland.
Train7Norwood.gif

49124113402_bd9b6aee9a_k.jpg

Lehigh Valley – Center for Railroad Photography & Art

This will affect 3G mobile phones and certain older 4G mobile phones that do not support Voice over LTE (VoLTE or HD Voice)
This is exactly where I was.
The new phone is 4G only AFIAK it has no 3G or 5G capability.

Yeah, I've got a 4-day recertification course I need to get through that will eat one weekend. I need to take a few days of leave and just push through a lot of this. I have parts and tools stacked and ready to limit the trips to the store or waiting on shipments.
Yeah I gotta do a 40 hr training course for work I keep putting off too. Cant bring myself to find the motivation

I did not know I was in the middle of a Milk conversation....only high prices...:thumbsup:
Speaking of, lumber is back up to near 2020 peak levels here. Heck, even scrap is way up. I took those aluminum cans to the local yard, 1.35 per pound for under 100 pounds, 1.45 per pound over 100 pounds. I got me 163 bucks Friday

It will be just like camping - the kids will love it!
They might even find it addictive.
View attachment 1715875849 Woops!
Now my kids will drink that Almond milk stuff like it’s crack. But it too is in limited supply. Most stores around here have put limits back in place.

The thing is, it’s not that food itself is in short supply, it’s the food grade plastics that are in short supply and that trickles down

Yeah I gotta do a 40 hr training course for work I keep putting off too. Cant bring myself to find the motivation

Yeah, they are only offering at two locations on the East Coast this year. I was initially wait-listed so glad I got in. Everything expires in August and I'd have to take the whole thing over again (and pay twice as much)

Speaking of, lumber is back up to near 2020 peak levels here. Heck, even scrap is way up. I took those aluminum cans to the local yard, 1.35 per pound for under 100 pounds, 1.45 per pound over 100 pounds. I got me 163 bucks Friday
Now you can buy milk.

-
Back