Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, Simone crashed her car. Rear ended someone turning right. Her fault. Have not seen the car yet but still drive-able ....
Shoot I missed this in the course of the great milk debate. Is she okay?

upload_2022-2-22_18-40-51.jpeg

Afternoon, got all the way up to 6deg and snowing. Cleaned the house, and have the dish washer running now. Milk here is fairly easy to get and running about $3,50 a gallon.

So as reported Saturday I bought a Kimber .45. Well boss came home, and I showed it to her. I explained to her the single action cocked and locked feature because we've/I never had one.
It was an immediate NO, not in the house, grand kids, safety, keep it in the garage, not carrying THAT while I'm riding in the car/truck, etc... I talked to her trying to explain and finally I got the look...you know the look.
I took it back yesterday and traded for a Sig Sauer Legion .45 All is good!!
You will love the legion. Be careful tho it will want to shoot faster than you may want to! It took me a bit to get used to how fast and flat it shoots. 2nd shot is almost immediate. They like to run.

And on this day....

Congratulations to the 1980 Men's Ice Hockey Team

Miracle on Ice. February 22, 1980 :usflag:

Coach Herb Brooks....

No. Pos. Name Age Hometown College
30 G *Jim Craig 21 North Easton, MA Boston U.
3 D *Ken Morrow 22 Flint, MI Bowling Green
5 D *Mike Ramsey 19 Minneapolis, MN Minnesota
10 C *Mark Johnson 22 Madison, WI Wisconsin
24 LW *Rob McClanahan 22 Saint Paul, MN Minnesota
8 RW *Dave Silk 21 Scituate, MA Boston U.
6 D Bill Baker (A) 22 Grand Rapids, MN Minnesota
9 C Neal Broten 20 Roseau, MN Minnesota
23 D Dave Christian 20 Warroad, MN North Dakota
11 RW Steve Christoff 21 Richfield, MN Minnesota
21 RW Mike Eruzione (C) 25 Winthrop, MA Boston U.
28 RW John Harrington 22 Virginia, MN Minnesota-Duluth
1 G Steve Janaszak 22 Saint Paul, MN Minnesota
17 D Jack O'Callahan 22 Charlestown, MA Boston U.
16 C Mark Pavelich 21 Eveleth, MN Minnesota-Duluth
25 LW Buzz Schneider 25 Babbitt, MN Minnesota
19 RW Eric Strobel 21 Rochester, MN Minnesota
20 D Bob Suter 22 Madison, WI Wisconsin
27 LW Phil Verchota 22 Duluth, MN Minnesota
15 C Mark Wells 21 St. Clair Shores, MI Bowling Green
The name on the front of the jersey is far more important than the name on the back!

For milk? :wtf: :rofl:
Laugh now, but remember it’s happened before in human history where one needed a wheel barrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread... it could happen here just as easily. Granted we are a ways off from it I think, but never know

Now I will say this, took the wife’s Durango in for its semi-annual service today. 106 bucks for 7quarts of Mopar Brand full synthetic, plus Mopar brand filter, new serpentine belt, tire rotation, “multi point inspection” which included 3 new wipers and a top off of washer fluid.

pretty good deal if you ask me.

Hey, Shout Out to Summit Racing as I collect parts for the work to come. Ordered a set of bushings that I had forgotten about.... dropped the order at 4:00PM... got the Order Received email at 4:06 PM.... Got the Order Shipped email and tracking number at 8:10PM... They'll be here Thursday. :thumbsup:

Good night guys. Eating a late breakfast, then going to check on a parcel of land we are selling...

-
Back