Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And yeah. When or where did you get this pic from, this is what Walmart showing currently as far as pricing. But I was just there, they were sold out of all but half gallons of skim milk

B276DD28-5728-46E1-924D-4F083583235C.png

I got it off their website want me to put it in my cart?
Haha nice. But no. The 3 gallons I got will last a week. It’s funny though how much price varies by location. And being that Indiana is one of the top dairy producing states , kind of sad too

Haha nice. But no. The 3 gallons I got will last a week. It’s funny though how much price varies by location. And being that Indiana is one of the top dairy producing states , kind of sad too
Sure, side step your BS. I changed the zip code to 47201. That's in your neighborhood. Now look. First it was $24 for 3 gallons then you finally post a Wal Mart ad for $5 a gallon which is only $15 for 3. Now which is it. I'm calling you out. We aren't stupid. If your high dollar brand is too much for you it looks like you need to try the generic brand.
upload_2022-2-22_13-40-9.png

How goes the project.

Good.. replacement steering box is here, motor mounts should show up tomorrow and strut rod bushings later this week so I'll be about set to start on the K-Frame swap.

Still need to remove the old undercoating from the rear wheel wells, degrease the rear end and hubs before getting to the rust converter application. After that it's rear wheel cylinders, old drum removal, cleanup and suspension install (torsion bar boots and seals) and mounting the new discs...Master cylinder, booster brake lines.

Easy peasy. I don't have to look for things to do on the weekends.

Sure, side step your BS. I changed the zip code to 47201. That's in your neighborhood. Now look. First it was $24 for 3 gallons then you finally post a Wal Mart ad for $5 a gallon which is only $15 for 3. Now which is it. I'm calling you out. We aren't stupid. If your high dollar brand is too much for you it looks like you need to try the generic brand. View attachment 1715875801
Calling me out for what? I done posted my receipt. What do you want, my freaking card number at the bottom? Sorry I’m not posting that.

and no, I posted what we buy. Trust me, if I could get away with store brand, I would. But then I listen to whining about how it tastes different. Ain’t worth it. Hell, two weeks ago, I brought home sams club brand, I heard about how she didn’t like the style of milk jug. My wife, as much as I love her, she has weird things she nags about.

But when the shelves literally are empty of milk, despite what their online **** shows, you take what you can get. I already posted those pics from over the weekend.

Ain’t no one said anything about anyone being stupid there ghost rider. Geez.

And it also doesn’t take a genius to know that different parts of the country are being affected differently by these supply disruptions..

Good.. replacement steering box is here, motor mounts should show up tomorrow and strut rod bushings later this week so I'll be about set to start on the K-Frame swap.

Still need to remove the old undercoating from the rear wheel wells, degrease the rear end and hubs before getting to the rust converter application. After that it's rear wheel cylinders, old drum removal, cleanup and suspension install (torsion bar boots and seals) and mounting the new discs...Master cylinder, booster brake lines.

Have a little to keep you busy...

That reminds me, I gotta order new t bar boots for the Polara so I can swap in those PST bars I got from hoppy!

LTE is backwards compatible with most standards. But not 5g
But with the voice calls going to the 'enhanced' just having a 4G phone was not enough. Needed the brains to put the info through some sort of software or firmware. If my phone had the VoLTE in it, I'd have kept using it even though the g**gle aspects annoyed the sh*t out of me.

So I muddled my way through Straight Talk's lack of directions and new phone is working.
The old phone seems to be still working too. At least for now it may allow emergency calls and I think I can still use it for web access and as a hot spot. Out of curiousity I might test the latter two later.

Have a little to keep you busy...

Yeah.. The whole "Well, since you have that apart, you might as well (Fill in the blank)" The K-Frame set me back, that was unexpected.

I've got my brothers on stand-by for when I get all the grunt work done they'll come down and we'll do a weekend build party to get me over the hump.

Yeah.. The whole "Well, since you have that apart, you might as well (Fill in the blank)" The K-Frame set me back, that was unexpected.

I've got my brothers on stand-by for when I get all the grunt work done they'll come down and we'll do a weekend build party to get me over the hump.
Mission creep

But with the voice calls going to the 'enhanced' just having a 4G phone was not enough. Needed the brains to put the info through some sort of software or firmware. If my phone had the VoLTE in it, I'd have kept using it even though the g**gle aspects annoyed the sh*t out of me.

So I muddled my way through Straight Talk's lack of directions and new phone is working.
The old phone seems to be still working too. At least for now it may allow emergency calls and I think I can still use it for web access and as a hot spot. Out of curiousity I might test the latter two later.

5GE was/is a marketing term.

Currently you're getting Non Stand Alone (NSA) 5G if you have it at all. That means that the data portion (internet, etc) is going over available 5G and your voice call is still going over the 4G LTE connection. 5G Stand Alone (SA) will follow at some point.

From the FCC Website: As a result, many older cell phones will be unable to make or receive calls and texts, including calls to 911, or use data services. This will affect 3G mobile phones and certain older 4G mobile phones that do not support Voice over LTE (VoLTE or HD Voice).

-
Back