Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Took a fall on the ice last night after class. I am fine, but will be sore for a while. I mailed my new hood scoop to my hood manufacturer last night as they can glass it in for me. That will make me feel much better to have it done all at once. Then I just have to make up my new exhaust and I will be about ready for spring - carwise. I personally have been ready for a while now.
Damn!

funny-slide gif.gif

Nice collection.
That's a long drive for you!

Good Morning! Crazy news so I thought I would come here for some real entertainment
Yea I turned on BBC as I turned in. Had to turn it off after 20 minutes - just rolling coverage. No point in leaving it on when trying to get to sleep.

Right?! I woke up to two dozen texts, I may get to go back to Germany for this crap
That would be a major disrupter in your life. Of course this will likely be to some extant in all of ours. Very ironic that Puti sounds a lot like Gen. Jack D Ripper

Last edited:
My oldest son has a friend he went to grade school with that is stuck in Ukraine right now... He was there visiting relatives and taking some college classes...

Well late getting out the door, have a Great Day and good luck with your projects, even if she lost your credit card....(too soon?)

Iced in again, but we have everything we need, so far so good on the power lines here on the hill, a bunch of folks are with out power near by.

Good morning coffee crew

FB_IMG_1594809741635.jpg

Bass fillets for lunch!
This pond is literally less then an 1/8 mile from my front door, he told me bass was eating his baby duck so I put an artificial worm on one rode and a holla popper on another, landed two big eaters in under 20 minutes.

That's a winner. Very nice Mike
thank you , and yes, I put some good white fish meat in the freezer and my friend has not lost any ducks to these big girls anymore. I cought about 4 others smaller (4 lbs and 4 lbs) and gave them to the pond owner to cook up.

-
Back