Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would hit a bait store every other month and add a few dozen large minows, not unless you have a good population of brim, they love eating, almost as much as a shark
I usually buy a few pounds of them in the spring. Prob do 4 this year they did not have a chance to spawn last year. Between Sunfish and Bass it was a feeding frenzy. Have to figure out something to keep them semi safe. Maybe a wired off area under the bushes?

I have 60 cans of beer, one fith.. and a half of crown, half gallon of Old Charter, half a fifth of some high end Brandy (heated up and enjoy) about 8 bottles of my wife's (sugar britches) wine.
Think I have all I need :thumbsup:

I usually buy a few pounds of them in the spring. Prob do 4 this year they did not have a chance to spawn last year. Between Sunfish and Bass it was a feeding frenzy. Have to figure out something to keep them semi safe. Maybe a wired off area under the bushes?
find there favorite end of the pond for hiding, put a small gage fence in and enjoy, but I like to see a bunch of stakes driven in the ground very close together, they hide there and the bigger fish can not enter

Delete what?
crystal-ball-fortune-teller.jpg
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I have 60 cans of beer, one fith.. and a half of crown, half gallon of Old Charter, half a fifth of some high end Brandy (heated up and enjoy) about 8 bottles of my wife's (sugar britches) wine.
Think I have all I need :thumbsup:
And if I buy some sugar I can always make some. :rofl:

So according to Coors Facebook page a month ago, they were experiencing a shortage of aluminum cans, so some brands that don’t sell as quickly, will only be bottled in glass and available in limited quantities in select markets. Extra Gold is one of the brands listed.

-
Back