Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You need one?
Would love to have a Chrysler oil pressure sender for the older gages.
My solution for now was to splice in some resistance wire.

It might be nice to have a spare 741 but its not like I really need one.
The 741 in my Barracuda has a small pinion leak which probably can be fixed.
This reminds me to poke Cass about pricing me axles, and clutches for the Surgrip.

Cleaning shop. Went to fix a light. Have to move hoist back to its original position,then ended up building a bracket for the pins the hoist wheels clamp onto. 2 hours and light is still not replaced.

This reminds me to poke Cass about pricing me axles, and clutches for the Surgrip.
I may have one laying around. I put a mechanical gauge in my Polara, even though the sender was good. I’ll check and see if I still have it. I should.

You obviously missed the joke. I done deleted the lone post that could have remotely been political.... hence the Delete what. As in theres no longer anything to delete :lol:
You quoted a post that was self deleting so it survives in your post.

This work?
s-l1600.jpg

Witch sure grip have a nors set for 8.25

This work?
s-l1600-jpg.jpg
Not that one.
It would be one with a push on terminal at top.

introl-jpg.jpg

I don't care if it has the logo but do care that it has the right calibration for gage. :BangHead:
There was a change in March of 1971.
No idea what changed. Just know that the parts books says to use a different part number.
Oil Pressure Gage and Sending Unit Revisited

Witch sure grip have a nors set for 8.25
8 3/4 Want to fix or replace the clutch pack so its more like stock.
Cass said I can change it to wider side gears. But IMO the other issue is the how tight the suregrip was made.
2021-09-29_2030-jpg.jpg

IS THIS BAD?

This work?
By the number its Sender 2495 222
its probably stupid to install a used one, but that's the direction I'm heading.

I had the original for the car unitl one day it started pissing a stream of oil. Made it to work - about an hours further. From their got a replacement at NAPA. But not calibrated to that gage. :(

By the number its Sender 2495 222
its probably stupid to install a used one, but that's the direction I'm heading.

I had the original for the car unitl one day it started pissing a stream of oil. Made it to work - about an hours further. From their got a replacement at NAPA. But not calibrated to that gage. :(
@halifaxhops had one do the same thing last year, on way to the Carlisle show. Had to trailer his truck to the show. Was real bad....

If his garage space is wide enough to use hoist from side…. I would do hoist on passenger side if the steering is going on K. Getting out probably OK. Drop and drag. But putting back you have stuff all painted and pretty. Need a low profile way to slide in place and get in position on jack.
upload_2022-2-24_13-35-22.png

I just made a redneck version of this to hold the engine up while I did the other work. Put the cherry picker outside..

I must say, Glock just impressed me. I feel in deep *** mud at farm this afternoon, Glock on my hip, looked like the mud man, decided to see what would happen if I tried to fire it. So I dropped the mud covered mag. Made sure no mud in the barrel, put mag back in and fired the entire mag without a problem

I must say, Glock just impressed me. I feel in deep *** mud at farm this afternoon, Glock on my hip, looked like the mud man, decided to see what would happen if I tried to fire it. So I dropped the mud covered mag. Made sure no mud in the barrel, put mag back in and fired the entire mag without a problem
Impressive firearms, they just don’t feel rite in my hands.

Impressive firearms, they just don’t feel rite in my hands.
Same here. I’ve never like the ergonomics of them.
That said. The G42 compact I have is a different beast. It fits well. I’ve never been a Glock fan and stumbled into a steal of a deal for this one at the local gun shop so I figured I’d give it a shot. It’s rapidly replaced my MP as my daily carry mainly due to size. But the MP still rides along most days. The down side is .380 is a ***** to find right now. And holsters for it are even more of a ***** to find

Wow, I stopped everywhere in town for .410 shells. Even the gun shop. I ordered 2 boxes of 25 a hour ago and they already have a UPS tracking number for me. $1 a round and damn hard to get.

View attachment 1715876848

I just made a redneck version of this to hold the engine up while I did the other work. Put the cherry picker outside..
Yup, those were designed for work on transverse engine mounted foreign cars. Mostly to hold the engine up for transmission replacement. But they will work on older US cars as well. Used mine plenty...

Wow, I stopped everywhere in town for .410 shells. Even the gun shop. I ordered 2 boxes of 25 a hour ago and they already have a UPS tracking number for me. $1 a round and damn hard to get.
That’s less than what 12GA slugs are going for. 3-5 per slug if not higher

-
Back