Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I get them in my lawn. The raccoons come out of the storm sewer and dig up my lawn for a treat. Wait those are grubs! :rofl::rofl:
I just received something like my 8th pm from a different member telling me a banned slug is trying to reach me.

I just received something like my 8th pm from a member telling me a banned slug is trying to reach me.
:rofl::rofl: but I am sorry he is such a pain. Wait, why am I apologizing for him! He has been PM'ing me begging for me to let him back in.

I wonder how cheap they are? Wapeedee
That’s a decent price but I can’t run those in my Hastings barrel. sabot slugs only. And they ain’t cheap. I’m stuck with either XP3s or SSTs

Hornady SST Ammo 12 Ga 2-3/4 300 Grain FTX Sabot Slug Box of 5

My old smooth bore, I’d run Brennekee Rottweiler slugs which they don’t make anymore sadly. I’m down to 10 of those

sadly down to just 2 sabots left too, one of each

5D91031D-670B-41E8-A2AE-0D3397FB418E.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a stout work stand made from a Navy EA6B aircraft "pod cradle". Starting with some kind of frame like that you may be able to use dimensions from the removed K frame to fit the block, dunno, just spitballing here lol.
Does it have the obligatory playboy bunny image on it? (aviation clue: EA6B squadron rocked a playboy bunny on tails)

Yup, those were designed for work on transverse engine mounted foreign cars. Mostly to hold the engine up for transmission replacement. But they will work on older US cars as well. Used mine plenty...

Clearances look good just laying things out and yes... using a load leveler...

Good tip coming in from the passenger side

@krazykuda (you'll love this) the crane legs are wide enough that the frame should drop down between them :rolleyes:

20220224_214955.jpg

20220224_215030.jpg

20220224_215321.jpg

20220224_215007.jpg

Friday Y'all

It's actually been a fairly easy week... Thankful for that. Had to swap out some IT gear from work which is always an adventure but so far seems like all the functionality and data survived.

Be safe out there in ice-land. 32° now...supposed.to make 48° but judging from the shine on the lawn, it's pretty slick out there.

-
Back