Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never met the guy but heard a lot of good about him. Cool that his passion lives on. @memike knew him for sure.

I met him a couple of times... He always invited the FABO members to his house for a barbeque when we went to MMW....

I was there with Memike one year.... And 6pktogodemon both years....

It was a good time....

And you thought you were having a bad day!

View attachment 1715882477

A girl I went to high school with hit a cop while pulling out of the parking lot of the DMV after getting her license.... :BangHead: :wtf:

Her dad grounded her from driving for 6 months after each of her accidents... She said that she had 3 of them by the time we graduated... We had driver's ed in fall of our junior year.... That means one accident per semester after we finished driver's ed.... :BangHead:

Well I shot purty good today. We will see how the scores hold up. First couple stages I was shooting a bit low left but got that corrected. Rocking a SIG X5Legion, with grays trigger, breaks like a glass rod just under 4 pounds, topped with a Leupold Delta Pro shooting 124 grains at about 1200 fps. Out at fifty ft.

6BE97CA1-1B29-4FBD-BA07-3F27FDADDC19.jpeg

E65E1CFD-24AB-410B-B47F-CC8F923AA654.jpeg

Well I shot purty good today. We will see how the scores hold up. First couple stages I was shooting a bit low left but got that corrected. Rocking a SIG X5Legion, with grays trigger, breaks like a glass rod just under 4 pounds, topped with a Leupold Delta Pro shooting 124 grains at about 1200 fps. Out at fifty ft.

View attachment 1715882501

View attachment 1715882502
How the heck do they score that?

We need tostart a new thread for more smilies, emicons, whatever they are.
Classic Smilies
Aparently I p__d in someone's wheaties so best if I'm not the starter.

@toolmanmike
You can always go over to FBBO and save some of theirs. They have a deluxe assortment. One of my faves. rarely use it though.

hiFUgif.gif

Some progress on my hitch. Ugly but strong welds.

20220305_130145.jpg

The side plate is 1/4 inch.

Last edited:
How the heck do they score that?
I hate it when I have to score one of these, typically I always score in favor of shooter. In the event I cannot physically distinguish shared hole/ring I attach higher value. That is why so many of the better shooters use wad cutters exclusively. Makes scoring easier, but still a mess on one hole targets. Yep judges hate me!

Back read done. You cats were chatty today.
Great day in class although didn't expect to get hit with a 50 question test in the first hour. It's a refresher so I guess they figure some of this stuff is still rattling around in the brain pan. Survived that and spent the rest of the day on scenario triage and assessments. Had the opportunity to be a concussion victim. I'm pretty good at head trauma... years of experience.

Weather was great...quality instructors.

20220305_171529~2.jpg

-
Back