Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I filled a couple water tanks. 60 gallons in shop. Getting ready to make a huge mess in shop. Pressure washing the underside of firebird where i need to weld. Got my oven cleaner. Have to try it.

Today we went to the gym. I lifted and Cheryl took a tennis lesson. She came and rounded me up halfway through her lesson saying she needed competition...game on. We had a great time.
On the way home she needed to stop by the local furniture mall...trapped for two hours and a few wall hangers later. Someday I'll get smarter.
For dinner though she made her family famous chicken fingers and green bean casserole...YUM!!

Gas went up almost a dollar a gallon before I headed out last week.
I may not come back till . Well I may not come back.

I committed to M I T P I have parts to pick up and promised my little friend she could go with me.
Carlisle I have Space, but if gas keeps going up it will be a ghost town like 2008.

Bottle kill. I have been working on this one for a while. It was a Van's pick and a good one. Had rough week and I need a sip or two. Mom wasn't a drinker but she would understand. Cheers and RIP. I think I will post this on the drink thread as well.

bottle kill after loosing mom.jpg

Gas went up almost a dollar a gallon before I headed out last week.
Closest station went up 20cents yesterday and another 20 today. 4.20 for regular. Highest I ever remember. Think I only ever paid more one time. Last time it skyrocketed we went to my nieces wedding in Connecticut. I think I paid 4.55 there.

Closest station went up 20cents yesterday and another 20 today. 4.20 for regular. Highest I ever remember. Think I only ever paid more one time. Last time it skyrocketed we went to my nieces wedding in Connecticut. I think I paid 4.55 there.
We are gonna see 6.00 by Memorial Day. The economy can’t sustain that

I hope not but won't be surprised. At this rate we will be at $5 by Thursday. :eek: High test is just under 5 now.
Can I please please please say it pretty please!!

Can I please please please say it pretty please!!
No need to. The whole world is in turmoil right now. It may or may not be related to what has happened in our country in the last year or so. Covid seemed to have more effect on the whole thing that anything. I am done.

I'm really not worried about prices actually.
I'll just raise my prices, and sell my body. Woman love me. Why I have no idea.:realcrazy:

-
Back