Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Swinger Sunday!

1970_hernando-fl-1.jpg

Good morning :D

Cash in before it tanks?
I moved it to a “stable” coin for now. Cashing out equals taxes. If I swap between a stable coin, I can stake it for 5 percent interest, paid daily. If I cash out, I’ll have to set aside about 30 percent for taxes. So I swap in and out to avoid the taxes. Once I get passed mid summer, I can then cash it all out again, and only pay capital gains tax of 15 percent.

Fred lives in Fargo not far from John. Great guy and a killer Scamp he pretty much built by hand.

Church soon. We usher this month. Not much to do with the Covid protocols. No passing the collection plate or releasing for Communion. We just greet and I count and hang around the Narthex in case anyone needs anything.

Naz.jpg

LMAO We have some beautiful Bosnians in town but the 50 year old gals aren't so good. :BangHead::BangHead:
I had a hot little Hispanic girlfriend in high school.
My Uncle pulled me aside one day and told me whenever I thought I was going to marry some young thing to take a look at her mother.
That's what she'd look like in 30 years...he was right!! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the wife to wake up, think she took out some of the sausage we picked up yesterday at butcher. She's a sleeper inner lol!

There's a local deli here that makes fresh sausage daily... And fresh rolls, still warm in the bin that are great to make sandwiches with the sausage....

I had a hot little Hispanic girlfriend in high school.
My Uncle pulled me aside one day and told me whenever I thought I was going to marry some young thing to take a look at her mother. That's what she'd look like in 30 years...he was right!! :lol:

My grandfather used to tell us to take a girl for a walk in the rain before you marry her, so you will see what she will look like when you wake up with her.... (without make-up...)

Do you guys think I should powder coat new hitch or just paint it? Cannot see most of it.

Morning!
-10 and a little more than a dusting of snow. At least its not 100 below like usual.

Was watching a video of a guy making 3 window zephyr, suicide doors. Was a 4 door.
This guy is awesome!
Make it kustom.
Karl is one talented guy.
I watch him also, guy is crazy talented.

-
Back