Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For us old farts

gas.jpg

What really sucks. I finally get my dream truck and cannot afford to drive it 13 hwy at best!

Sure glad my cars have small v8's. May be I should put the 2.76's back in the Swinger! :BangHead::BangHead::lol:

Just a R/T Thing. 3.91 gears and a 5.9
Wow !! I know what you could do, stick some 20 inch rear wheels on it with a tall profile tire while the gas crunch is on, take the 15 inch wheels with you to the track .

am lucky I have access to a brake lath. Another thing no one does any more is true a say NOS drum and they wonder whty the pedal fluxes when you use it. They are always out of round.

Wow !! I know what you could do, stick some 20 inch rear wheels on it with a tall profile tire while the gas crunch is on, take the 15 inch wheels with you to the track .
17 now factory. Just got a second set for the truck. First set was to small a profile for me.

17 now factory. Just got a second set for the truck. First set was to small a profile for me.
just think how low the gears would really be with some wide 14 inch on the back, 3.91s would rocket you off the line on an eighth mile track. :lol:

Mechanically the truck is 100% Really leaning to painting it. Just on the fence since it is still factory paint even though it loos like crapola.

just think how low the gears would really be with some wide 14 inch on the back, 3.91s would rocket you off the line on an eighth mile track. :lol:
It is fast as it is look at the specks. Freaking tires now are almost 10" wide. 255/55/17. Thank god it has a overdrive switch.

Performance. The Dakota R/T's straight-line performance was quite impressive for a pickup truck. It could accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 6.9 seconds and complete a quarter-mile sprint in just a hair over 15 seconds.

Imagine doing a real performance tune on it.

Had a v6 truck. THe body rotted off the frame but you couldn't kill the drive train.

Dakota 50 per.jpg

-
Back