Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have two I filled with diesel last fall at 1.89. been meaning to fill another one since I am out. Dam to late would have to take out a second mortgage. I guess all prices will be going up AGAIN!
my son and his friend sells racing fuel, even the E85 stuff and alcohol. I hope they stocked up.

And good morning all. For the first time in literally months, I actually got a full nights sleep without the night terrors. Feels so much better that I may drag my fat butt out for a run before work quick

my son and his friend sells racing fuel, even the E85 stuff and alcohol. I hope they stocked up.
Dad managed to fill the farm tanks up fully 1500 gallons of diesel fuel, 3.199 delivered. Course its red dyed so can’t run it on road but yeah.

Do you know any one that used dyed in their "personal non commercial" vehicle that ever got checked? Just curious.

Do you know any one that used dyed in their "personal non commercial" vehicle that ever got checked? Just curious.
Yes actually.

the DOT nailed over 700 trucks at the Farm show last month.

several years ago, one of the farmers down the road got nailed by DOT while hauling a gooseneck full of hay. He got stopped not far from my place. 100 dollar a gallon fine and they seized over 4,000 gallons of red dyed fuel from his farm. Lucky they didn’t take the truck because they can do that too if they want

Dad managed to fill the farm tanks up fully 1500 gallons of diesel fuel, 3.199 delivered. Course its red dyed so can’t run it on road but yeah.
I had an uncle that drove for a couple years on that stuff, mainly gravel roads and a couple trips a month to my place, I want to say it was a Buick

Yes actually.

the DOT nailed over 700 trucks at the Farm show last month.

several years ago, one of the farmers down the road got nailed by DOT while hauling a gooseneck full of hay. He got stopped not far from my place. 100 dollar a gallon fine and they seized over 4,000 gallons of red dyed fuel from his farm. Lucky they didn’t take the truck because they can do that too if they want
Non commercial Chris.

I’ll say this, that dye is STRONG. It stains the fuel filters and insides of the lines and tanks will hold residues of the dye for a very long time. So basically if you run a few gallons just one time, and don’t change your filters, your next several tanks can test positive. And their test sticks can show the levels of dye .

Wow !! There is always a first, carrots are the last thing I would think of that would give anyone hart burn, I could set and eat a quart of fresh carrots, love them.
Fresh, no problem. The pre-shrunk chemical treated mini carrots are toxic to me. If those little carrots are garden fresh, no problem.

Fresh, no problem. The pre-shrunk chemical treated mini carrots are toxic to me. If those little carrots are garden fresh, no problem.
I could see that happening, these was frozen last season, I trade fresh strawberries and cabbage for carrots and bresellsprouts (how ever it is spelled) for the last three years with a naybor that grows them, and I helped a neybor build a chicken coop three years ago and still getting free eggs from.

Wife is thinking she's like to try a raised garden this summer. Go for it.
I also reminded her the little town four miles from us has a great farmers market every Tuesday.
Might be easier than raising it yourself.

They are in Mobile homes. Hot air out. Freaking work great in a shop.
Wouldnt mind an oil furnace. Buddy has a compact waste oil furnace. $1,000. If i set it up, i would get 2 months of free heat in shop. Take a while to pay for itself.

I am seriously thinking breaking out the tiller for the tractor and doing a large garden this year. I have access to alot of horse **** (Karl will love that). Have to decide soon the manuer has to sit for a bit on the soil or it will burn plants.

Wouldnt mind an oil furnace. Buddy has a compact waste oil furnace. $1,000. If i set it up, i would get 2 months of free heat in shop. Take a while to pay for itself.

LOL two weeks now!

They work great also if you do enough oil changes. I give my waste to a friend that has one.

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. This talk of fuel prices has my blood pressure up first thing this AM. We can handle all of our oil needs domestically. Anyway, Mopars in the Park being ~600 mile round trip. 10 miles per gallon lets say for even numbers. Current premium fuel was $4.50 last time I looked. $270 in fuel. At $7/gal = $420 in just the fuel there and back. This will hurt this years car shows a ton. Even the 2-300 miles a week I put on the truck. I will need to find another way to get by.

Wife is thinking she's like to try a raised garden this summer. Go for it.
I also reminded her the little town four miles from us has a great farmers market every Tuesday.
Might be easier than raising it yourself.
Eh I’ve gotta go with the wife on this one.

So I got 1100 lettuce seeds for .99 cents. Shipped.

assume just a 50 percent production. That’s 550 heads of lettuce. For just .99 cents. All I have to do is plant it and water it. Which is free. So to me, it just makes economic sense.

I am seriously thinking breaking out the tiller for the tractor and doing a large garden this year. I have access to alot of horse **** (Karl will love that). Have to decide soon the manuer has to sit for a bit on the soil or it will burn plants.
Drop the horse crap on, till it in. Wait two weeks, till again and you’ll be fine.

-
Back