Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wrapped up recert. As always, impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of the instructors. Privileged to have the author of the discipline book come out of retirement to conduct the class.

If anyone ever has the misfortune of a bad day... you want one of these folks nearby.

Beer 30

View attachment 1715884115
I have to renew this summer, kind of funny we all gripe and moan about renewing but after a great day of instructors we are always glad we do it. As Firearms instructors we figure it is kind of mandatory training!

I pumped 4.79 a gallon Saturday in Vixen in Haddock, Georgia. I just put 5 gallons in. That was for super of course.

Goodmorning!
-7 here. Windy though.
Tried the oven cleaner on underside of firebird. Works quite well i will say. I bought the non-aerosol.
Then proceeded to hack out floor.
14026625-5EE1-416A-BB1B-B783AFAF0A19.jpeg

Morning. I am really thinking the ovencleaner depends on if it is a oil based undercoat or acrylic if it works or not.

Morning. I am really thinking the ovencleaner depends on if it is a oil based undercoat or acrylic if it works or not.
Grease and grime. Leaks and road dirt for 40 years. Worked on that. Not keen on pressure washing in the shop, but its winter.

Was at Costco filled half a tank on the R/T and 10 gallons in cans. Just under 90! 4.19 gallon there was 4.29 local on the way there, 4.37 on the way back local! Have odd and even plate cars yet? A few stations were out of reg gas also.

OK here is something about price gouging I always wondered about say you have a gas station and had a full tank of gas in the ground and the price goes up just for ease say $1 a gallon, so you are able to jack up the gas you bought for less by that amount even though you paid yesterdays price for it? Just to me seems unfair. But if joe across the street got a delivery 1 more and added extra .5 to it so it is say 1.50 thats price gouging!

Last edited:
Talk to my financial guy yesterday. Told me to expect $8 a gallon by summer.
Thought prices would come down late summer/early fall.
If that's true car shows especially the big ones will take a hit.

Good morning everyone, had to show off my wife of 43 years talent of cooking, look at all that color @toolmanmike @halifaxhops @MOPARMITCH .

31 degrees here on the hill, hay !! If you don't like the weather, just wait ! It will change here in northeast Arkansas :lol:

20220307_174556.jpg

Thank you for the heads up, so I can expect gas to hit 6.75 here in northeast Arkansas then.. oh **** ! I better by me a 50 gallon gas tank from my sons friend! Fill that sucker up .

I have two I filled with diesel last fall at 1.89. been meaning to fill another one since I am out. Dam to late would have to take out a second mortgage. I guess all prices will be going up AGAIN!

Everything but the carrots. Those give me wicked heartburn..i want to die kind of heartburn.
Wow !! There is always a first, carrots are the last thing I would think of that would give anyone hart burn, I could set and eat a quart of fresh carrots, love them.

Military was expecting 6 dollars by July 4. I’m guessing 6-7 by Memorial day

Wow !! There is always a first, carrots are the last thing I would think of that would give anyone hart burn, I could set and eat a quart of fresh carrots, love them.
Bologna gives me instant heartburn.

-
Back