Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh crap! The instruction manual!

_p960x960&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=c48759&_nc_ohc=Vy5s_zmX12MAX_ClHEv&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Funny the daughter had a pet sheep here. Thing was bottle fed and was like a dog really. Used to try to get on the school bus, pretty funny. Any how we had it bred it and it had twins. One black and one white. Guess what we named them?

Basically the same thing I was making for the gauges. I want to get a look at the inside to maybe help me with a issue I have with the testers I made. I like mine better has a battery inside so you can check the gauges function out or in the car. Think Craig used it once. Or maybe Karl.

Good morning everyone...
@Sublime one , I am hoping to get myself a 9 mm rifle, I like the round and have plenty for my pistol.
Do you have any recommendations?

Everyone have a great day. I will do my best to have a good one

Screenshot_20220226-120401_Facebook.jpg

I would like to get a few of them together for Carlisle if I ever get the time.

Basically the same thing I was making for the gauges. I want to get a look at the inside to maybe help me with a issue I have with the testers I made. I like mine better has a battery inside so you can check the gauges function out or in the car. Think Craig used it once. Or maybe Karl.
I did worked great.

Good morning everyone...
@Sublime one , I am hoping to get myself a 9 mm rifle, I like the round and have plenty for my pistol.
Do you have any recommendations?

Everyone have a great day. I will do my best to have a good one

View attachment 1715886138
As much crap as Hi point pistols get, their carbines are very nice.

look into an MP5 if you want to spend some bigger coin.

Not looking forward to this morning. Going with the wife to the breast cancer surgeon to set up a treatment plan. Frickin cancer!

Thank the Lord for FABO that I can bury myself into to take my mind off things and to all of you for listening. You guys are all great friends.

Hmmm I never got myself a retirement gift. I wonder if it's too late?? :rofl:
I still like my wheel guns. When I was in the gun shop a couple weeks ago they had a really nice looking S&W 2" stainless 357 magnum pistol. With the right ammo make a great gun.

Last edited:
-
Back