Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
went to a buddies house and my other friend was there with his hemi dart
PXL_20220315_001614627.jpg
PXL_20220315_001457478.jpg

Spray them with copper gasket spray. A good deal....
I’ll do that before final assembly. I’m still waiting on my valves to come in. Freaking back ordered...

So I’m gonna torque these down and get everything measured up for the pushrods, then pull them back off. get those on order just in case they’re on back order too

I’ll do that before final assembly. I’m still waiting on my valves to come in. Freaking back ordered...

So I’m gonna torque these down and get everything measured up for the pushrods, then pull them back off. get those on order just in case they’re on back order too
You do know you have to replace the head gaskets after you take them back off, right?

You do know you have to replace the head gaskets after you take them back off, right?
Yep yep. And I’m using new ARP head studs for the final assembly too. Tomorrow’s torque down will be done with the new ARP head bolts for RPM heads.

He saw it on the boobtube. What would us guys know? If you had never done something you'ld be sharing it too!
Actually no, I was actually researching science fair projects for my daughter’s science fair coming up after spring break. She has to do a project involving “house hold kitchen supplies.” Figured I’d tackle two birds with one stone.

Actually no, I was actually researching science fair projects for my daughter’s science fair coming up after spring break. She has to do a project involving “house hold kitchen supplies.” Figured I’d tackle two birds with one stone.
When the stove has that much grease, start with a household scraper.
Ammonia will lift grease and wax if you use it right.
Vinegar is a pretty good cleaner, but its just a mild acid.

When the stove has that much grease, start with a household scraper.
Ammonia will lift grease and wax if you use it right.
Vinegar is a pretty good cleaner, but its just a mild acid.
Nice!

I’m just playing around really. We also buoy a vinegar baking soda powered rocket car we’re gonna experiment with tomorrow evening since the weather will be nice

@Stephen Hotz, I will try to find time to sit down and give you a shout back tomorrow. We've been runnin into town a lot lately takin care of cat stuff with the vet and doc appointments for us.

Took this pic today while at my favorite Riverside Cafe. Viet Tugs are quite similar to ours in the US.
PXL_20220315_031038836.jpg

-
Back