Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They can suck sometimes. I tell you what that kit for the front end is great. That tool you mount on the T bar and hit with a big arse hammer is great. Glad Dean has one that I can borrow. Makes life so much easier with all the bushings etc.

Marketplace - 1971 Plymouth Duster | Facebook

_p720x720&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=qnfi7m31Te4AX-CwJYy&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Rusted into the LCA... freaking struggle getting it out but that CRC Freeze did the trick. @krazykuda gave me the idea when he mentioned heating it again and dousing with ice water
Good way to get lots of things apart. Heat shock.

lay out two angle irons and roll t-bar on them. If either end wobbles, its bent.

Morning!
Its just below freezing, balmy some might say. Will go above today. Finally.
Should have rocker welded in today. Then 1/4 and wheel tub i guess.

Looks like we too will get above freezing today, it has been a long time. Gonna be a sloppy mess for awhile. Still have a couple of feet of snow on ground.

Sooo you guys haven't felt the effects of global warming this winter?? :realcrazy:

Good morning, its Not tune up Tuesday, its move the fridge and make room for the new one Tuesday...... well , it is was it is.
At least I get a little bigger fridge for the shop, I get the old one, wife gets the new one...
Its 50 degrees here this morning, I am feeling good so watch out world :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20220313-105744_Facebook.jpg

Good morning, its Not tune up Tuesday, its move the fridge and make room for the new one Tuesday...... well , it is was it is.
At least I get a little bigger fridge for the shop, I get the old one, wife gets the new one...
Its 50 degrees here this morning, I am feeling good so watch out world :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715888662
dennis.jpg

View attachment 1715888662
That's a big job Mike. Hope you can use a refrigerator cart to move them around.

Had alot of that stuff with the Popmobile. That 440 swap was a big PIA I did not know about this forum. Stumbled across it after I was done. Now I am pretty sure I have a bad valve. But dam it is #4 calendar and I cannot get a leak down tester there due to the headers, and no way in hell can you get the header off in the car! This I am sure will turn into a big bag of poop fast!

-
Back