Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Try this experiment...buy the same exact gaskets at NAPA and then go to advance Auto. Check the difference. You don't even need a Micrometer. NAPA is heavier and thicker. Unless there was a mistake in packaging at Advanced they are cheaper. And the thickness should effect performance to a certain level
Wow! That’s crazy. I’ll have to try that. And yeah, thicker gasket lowers the compression ratio a tad. I’d ordered my pair of felpros from Summit racing so that’ll be an interesting comparison

Two 90 year old guys, Leo and Frank, had been friends all of their lives. When it was clear that Leo was dying, Frank visited him every day.

One day Frank said, "Leo, we both loved playing baseball all our lives, and we played all through high school. Please do me one favor: when you get to heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's baseball there."

Leo looked up at Frank from his deathbed and said, "Frank you've been my best friend for many years. If it's at all possible, I'll do this favor for you."

Shortly after that, Leo passed away. A few nights later, Frank was awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to him, "Frank ... Frank …"

"Who is it?" asked Frank sitting up suddenly. "Who is it?"

“Leo. it's me, Leo."

"You're not Leo. Leo just died."

"I'm telling you it's me, Leo," insisted the voice.

"Leo! Where are you?"

"In Heaven," replied Leo. "I have some really good news and a little bad news.”
"Tell me the good news first," said Frank.

"The good news," Leo said, "is that there's baseball in heaven. Better yet, all of our old buddies who died before us are here too. Better than that, we're all young again. Better still, it's always springtime, and it never rains or snows. And best of all, we can play baseball all we want, and we never get tired."

"That's fantastic," said Frank. "It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad news?"

"You're pitching Tuesday."

So anyone know of anyone that specializes in mobile swimming pools :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The man or lady that is delivering it will put it in place and move the old one out to the shop, not bad for 50 dollar charge
Our's needs replaced and it is built in. :BangHead::BangHead: It will be a major remodel when we need to replace it. :mob::lol:

20220315_072114.jpg

They can suck sometimes. I tell you what that kit for the front end is great. That tool you mount on the T bar and hit with a big arse hammer is great. Glad Dean has one that I can borrow. Makes life so much easier with all the bushings etc.

Oh, I beat the tar outta that thing. Had to buy new bolts because I was breaking the ones that came on it

Yes they need to be at least grade 5 or 8 is better. No idea why they did not use them same on my friends I changed them out.

You are getting expensive. K member, Strut rods, torsion bars, LCA pivots then bushings for them. Go with PST on the bushings and torsion bars. You should be able to get used LCA pivots on here. Hell Al might have some from that cuda he is stripping. Also check to see if the LCA's are bent. Not sure how to check that. Doing the upper control arms also?

Our's needs replaced and it is built in. :BangHead::BangHead: It will be a major remodel when we need to replace it. :mob::lol:

View attachment 1715888669
Wow, I would say so, hopefully that fridge hangs in there for 30 more years, we are getting a much needed bigger one, wife and I have been living out of a med size fridge and now have a side by side, sounds like a sports mud unit :lol: side by side...

Any way to pull the panels off?
You can but the frig we are looking at is a 3 door with ice and water in the door. Believe it or not, Sub Zero still makes one like ours. it run's around $15,000 and doesn't even come with a ice maker. :mob:

You are getting expensive. K member, Strut rods, torsion bars, LCA pivots then a bushing for them. Go with PST o the bushings, good stuff. Doing the upper control arms also?

Have the @PST kit right here so it was planned. K member and strut were unexpected.... I think the LCA would be fine to reinstall but @RAT ROD AL had a set along with the strut so WTH...and @Mopar Tim had V8 bars. Actually got what I think are very good deals on all the used parts. Maybe $400...

Wow, I would say so, hopefully that fridge hangs in there for 30 more years, we are getting a much needed bigger one, wife and I have been living out of a med size fridge and now have a side by side, sounds like a sports mud unit :lol: side by side...
We have been here almost 30 years and the kitchen was remodeled many years before. They built them to last back then.

You can but the frig we are looking at is a 3 door with ice and water in the door. Believe it or not, Sub Zero still makes one like ours. it run's around $15,000 and doesn't even come with a ice maker. :mob:
Holy Molly ! Should come with a ice maker, water dispenser and a short skirt maid .. :lol:

That is cheap actually. Definately check the LCA pivots out

Pure speculation here... as I spend hours laying under the car....someone was drag racing the car and put it into some sort of low divider or curb wall, raking the left side suspension but doing little to no body damage...

We have been here almost 30 years and the kitchen was remodeled many years before. They built them to last back then.
True that, the fridge we have here has been with the wife and I 30 plus years, its going to continue working for us in the shop.

I just looked the model number up. They were made from 1972- 1987 so ours is at least 35 years old. I would have to dig to find out when the kitchen was remodeled by the previous owners of the house.

-
Back