Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just clicked on a new post that looked political. Very funny. Needed that this AM.
Of course I also remember "smoke a camel" posters too. LOL

Light the wax on fire and then douse it with water???

or something from Lady Chatterli's Lover???

No heat the bolt/nut or I do bleaders on brakes that are old. Get it hot with a propane torch, then put a birthday candle on it works the best to melt in the wax on the hot bolt. it creeps in and lubricates the threads. Will break free then. A old school machinist showed me it in the 80's. Seriously works. Never had a bleader I could not break loose, and they suck!

No heat the bolt/nut or I do bleaders on brakes that are old. Get it hot with a propane torch. then put a birthday candle works the best on it to melt in the way on the hot bolt. it creeps in and lubricates the treads. Will break free then. A old school machinist showed me it in the 80's. Seriously works. Never had a bleader I could not break loose, and they suck!
I've never tred that but will try to remember that. Yea the GM calipers on my wagoneer are alsways rusting up. I had one that drilled and it still no fluid came out!

Perfect for that. Every now and then I get a screw on a dual point that is bad. I use it since I dont want to mess any of the parts up because they are not cheap. Dam I just counted the dual points I am bringing to Carlisle over 30 of them. Thats alot even in my book. Not counting cores, prob another 20 or so. Glad I bought them back when they were reasonable, now the average is 150 for a everyday dual point core that needs another 150 in parts.

Please tell me you're joking! That wasn't real news. And if anyone here is a Putin supporter they can you know what!
It's funny satire but I am placing bet's on how long before someone takes it too far in the wrong direction.

Speaking of which I just got a whole bunch of boxes yesterday I need to open, took a break yesterday no shop at all.

Speaking of which I just got a whole bunch of boxes yesterday I need to open, took a break yesterday no shop at all.

This is what's on the fender wall

20220313_135524.jpg

It's funny satire but I am placing bet's on how long before someone takes it too far in the wrong direction.
There are a few here that unfortunately tend to do that.
Be an interesting bet. Might make a day. Lets call it 18 hours. But if it does make it past 3 days I'll say its probably safe.

There are a few here that unfortunately tend to do that.
Be an interesting bet. Might make a day. Lets call it 18 hours. But if it does make it past 3 days I'll say its probably safe.
Ha! I say within 5 posts.

H'm do I have enough faith in the morning FABO crowd to buy you a beer on that ???
:lol:
I'll bet you a beer but I have the option to disregard coffee shop members that respond with a non-political comment! :poke::poke::rofl::popcorn:

-
Back