Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rocker almost all welded in. Needed a break, fumes were getting to be a little much. Guess its 1/4 panel next. Wheel tub and trunk drop too. Oh, and a small patch inside under back seat. That should be right after rocker panel.

Got a chance to practice my weapons stuff last night. This is fun.

Ok weapons and fun hmmm...handgun?? that other gun you carry?? :eek: that big stick you marital arts guys swing?? which is it?? :D

Buying this for Satellite repair. Picking up in Carlisle..
_p720x720&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=zYlK4l8e7J0AX8Yhfpx&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

_p720x720&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=DM7eCPnB7l4AX_wAADA&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

_p720x720&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=ahrcRNIYLusAX-M8rjb&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Ok weapons and fun hmmm...handgun?? that other gun you carry?? :eek: that big stick you marital arts guys swing?? which is it?? :D

Sorry, I thought I had mentioned it - probably just meant to. I have been wanting to learn "cane" defense/fighting. It is very neat and crazy effective. Also, unlike other weapons, due to Disability Acts, you can take them anywhere, anytime and can not be denied. Just something different to do while also being more practical. Below is a video of the basics of the form that will be modified to fit our school. The form is really neat in full speed.

So still can’t make up my mind, bare heads and intake or red heads and gold intake or red heads and red intake?

9098B60F-F99C-4ECE-9868-B120C16AC80F.jpeg

7183AA0E-7578-4A3F-9E47-7CF38DEC99B8.jpeg

So top pic is the before, this is after not quite 24 hours. It got a lot of the grease, not all. I’m gonna put it back in and add new vinegar and see what happens

B0128537-6A25-4F1E-A385-BBA87FF1C019.jpeg

8BD314FC-37D4-4F87-8FFC-0685CA24734C.jpeg

Yeah, I'd lack the patience to wait 24 hours when simple green and a quick scrub'll getterdun. :D
Haha yeah, but while it soaks, I’m putting together the engine. Why not let it soak while I’m doing other things? Worst, case it I have to wire wheel it, best case, I rinse it and dry it off. Either way, neat experiment

I'm thinking cutting right along the trim line. Easy to keep straight and trim will cover the finished seam.

20220315_123340_HDR.jpg

Well boys today was a big day for me, our COO made public my plans to retire this year. He sent out a Company Wide memo hailing my infinite greatness blah blah etc. etc. but more importantly he announced I would step away from day to day leadership of business and all things operations, effective April one I turn the reigns of the business over to a gentleman I have been working with since late last year. In the next few months I will focus on special projects and work on helping the new guy be successful in the transition. They want me to stay on until September and after that operate in a consultant capacity for the following months TBD. I am excited for the next chapter. Who knows I may go knock on DDs door and help him with his start up! Woo Hoo. I can confess tho, reading the e mail it seemed as if I was reading it in third person as I do not feel old enough to retire?

Well boys today was a big day for me, our COO made public my plans to retire this year. He sent out a Company Wide memo hailing my infinite greatness blah blah etc. etc. but more importantly he announced I would step away from day to day leadership of business and all things operations, effective April one I turn the reigns of the business over to a gentleman I have been working with since late last year. In the next few months I will focus on special projects and work on helping the new guy be successful in the transition. They want me to stay on until September and after that operate in a consultant capacity for the following months TBD. I am excited for the next chapter. Who knows I may go knock on DDs door and help him with his start up! Woo Hoo. I can confess tho, reading the e mail it seemed as if I was reading it in third person as I do not feel old enough to retire?

Good on ya!

I retired from the military at 39 years old so no... there's not a age requirement :D

Good to see you are employed by a "stand up" kinda outfit :thumbsup:. Those seem to be in the minority these days. Congratulations!

Rocker is welded in. Guess a small patch to deal with and then on to rear 1/4’s. Still not hating it.
Got a call, guy wants to get rid of a 2000 chevy pickup, runs and is good for parts.
Another call, old friend is selling the farm,and has a collection of cars, think hes giving me first shot them.
I wonder if he still has the 69 camaro….

Rocker is welded in. Guess a small patch to deal with and then on to rear 1/4’s. Still not hating it.
Got a call, guy wants to get rid of a 2000 chevy pickup, runs and is good for parts.
Another call, old friend is selling the farm,and has a collection of cars, think hes giving me first shot them.
I wonder if he still has the 69 camaro….
O here we go! She will kill you if you drag a new bunch of cars home from the farm.

-
Back