Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
not freezing or melting this morning. Expecting sun all day. This is going to do some serious damage to the snow. I hope. Soon as streets in town are dry, Fargo comes out!

Finally, the weather is turning and got to worked outside all day yesterday. Need some coffee and do it all over again today!!

2770047_05f60216cedefe069a2a961778c53819.jpg

Last edited:
We made our annual visit to the tax man last night. Been going to the same guy for over 30 years.
Buying the house and establishing a mortgage paid us back this year...whoo hooo!!
Hopefully looking forward to the next few years of many more returns...it's nice for a change we paid for years.

We made our annual visit to the tax man last night. Been going to the same guy for over 30 years.
Buying the house and establishing a mortgage paid us back this year...whoo hooo!!
Hopefully looking forward to the next few years of many more returns...it's nice for a change we paid for years.
Yep we always pay, just a question of how much! I would much prefer to use my money all year vs let someone else hold it for a year!

Here ya go TMM, a pix of my oldest Snap On box and the sales poster for it. Circa 1989! With the cutting edge of touch pad “keyless” entry. Man did that suck! The box is relegated to the garage and Jodi puts her tools in it. Thought you might enjoy.

C05FDAF9-4BB0-4E65-B02C-AC2D370D4B2E.jpeg

9D82557D-D944-41EE-8927-083B906720BC.jpeg

Here ya go TMM, a pix of my oldest Snap On box and the sales poster for it. Circa 1989! With the cutting edge of touch pad “keyless” entry. Man did that suck! The box is relegated to the garage and Jodi puts her tools in it. Thought you might enjoy.

View attachment 1715889255

View attachment 1715889256
Nice and a nice sticker collection. Your wife has tools? I knew there was a reason why I liked her so much! LOL

-
Back