Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep we always pay, just a question of how much! I would much prefer to use my money all year vs let someone else hold it for a year!
We thought about that but money was so cheap when we financed.
We'll take that money we would of used to buy the house over the next few years, invest it with a much better return than the 3% we paid for our loan.
When we reach a point where the interest paid isn't generating a return then we'll pay the house off.

Nice and a nice sticker collection. Your wife has tools? I knew there was a reason why I liked her so much! LOL
As a house flipper the only way she makes money is to do the repairs herself. My father and I began teaching her years ago. Just last week she installed a new dishwasher, which meant skill saw and saw zall the existing cabinetry to accommodate different sized unit. She has her own miter saw and table. She does all the trim, crown molding, hangs doors, replaced windows basically whatever needs done. I am now starting to teach her wiring so she can wire in 110. The girl ain’t afraid to work. She dug holes and hand mixed cement in a wheel barrow this week then built the frame for a pump house. We have been teaching her framing during the shop build. She wanted to tackle the pump house. See pix. I think I will keep her!

982AE8B6-5D47-4532-B7BF-6FD6F7FD0E6C.jpeg

As a house flipper the only way she makes money is to do the repairs herself. My father and I began teaching her years ago. Just last week she installed a new dishwasher, which meant skill saw and saw zall the existing cabinetry to accommodate different sized unit. She has her own miter saw and table. She does all the trim, crown molding, hangs doors, replaced windows basically whatever needs done. I am now starting to teach her wiring so she can wire in 110. The girl ain’t afraid to work. She dug holes and hand mixed cement in a wheel barrow this week then built the frame for a pump house. We have been teaching her framing during the shop build. She wanted to tackle the pump house. See pix. I think I will keep her!

View attachment 1715889257
Girl can swing a hammer and she is pretty to look at too. What's not to like there!

Wow it's supposed to get in the upper 60's today but windy. Bad hair day. The wife has a oncology appt. This morning. This is getting real.

Good Morning Everyone. I am thinking people at class need to practice jumping. I can't believe how many people can't jump at all.

Wow, tell us how you really feel! :poke::lol:
I’ll keep it simple:

they screwed me out of 3 years and over 35,000 dollars.

2 months before I was supposed to graduate, they came in and denied my graduation. They’d decided to change the graduation requirements. They added courses and pre-reqs that previously were not even offered. And then they chose to offer them on a 3 year rotation. Meaning they’d only offer the course 1 year out of 3. Being I was so close to gradation, i had two choices, take it up the butt or cut my losses, of which I could have transferred but I’d still been looking at the same costs to complete some place else.

If they hadn’t have changed their requirements, I’d graduated with only 6500 in student loans. It was all a money ploy.

Hello. For anyone interested. Started on satellite yesterday. Found the good wheel well sheet metal I have won't work. Totally different on convertible. Who knew. So I am going to try to find correct but I have a feeling it will be futile....

Hello. For anyone interested. Started on satellite yesterday. Found the good wheel well sheet metal I have won't work. Totally different on convertible. Who knew. So I am going to try to find correct but I have a feeling it will be futile....
Oh i can see your ride back from Carlisle again.
beverly-hillbillies-truck.jpg

-
Back